Barry (The Best Show You’re Not Watching)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Show hasn’t dipped in quality one bit

Barry a sick dude man, I guess he’s enjoying this power trip after being under Fuches thumb for so long

Nah, he's hurt and just wants to believe he's a good person that can get forgiveness :francis:

Going about it in the wrong way, that scene with Sally :picard:. Had her retreat back to the abused spouse with spaghetti and donut waiting at home for her man :mjcry:. Even amid the dark material, show still manages to be funny.

"Is that your dog?"

"No, it's one of the 30 who mauled me." :mjlol:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This gotta be one of the greatest episodes of television EVER. First off this show is so meta, a tv show about acting/Television is hilarious to me. Especially since i've been in the industry for nearly 10 yrs

I'll spoiler my takeaways from the episode:

They set dynamite to EVERY major plot point

• Barry's acting career
  • Barry/Cousineau conflict
  • Cristobal/NoHo Hank relatinship
  • Sally's acting career/bytchy ways and how she's starting to realize she's gotta help other people

Finding out Cristobal got a family and came to America to live on the DL :dwillhuh:
Cousineau being shut out of auditions for being an a$$hole:russ:

The Cousineau chase scene:mjlol:

Bill Hader was a damn beast in this episode, ran thru the gamut of emissions.The scene when he burst into Sally's office :ohhh:

All that said, going back to my point from last week. Barry is demonic:russ:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
This gotta be one of the greatest episodes of television EVER. First off this show is so meta, a tv show about acting/Television is hilarious to me. Especially since i've been in the industry for nearly 10 yrs

:ehh: Same, been working steady in the industry for the past 3 1/2 years or so and freelanced before that. You crew or cast (or development/post)?

Last edited: