Barry (The Best Show You’re Not Watching)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rewatched the first two seasons and finally caught up…Barry season is back:blessed:

This is why I’m glad I rewatched the first two seasons before jumping into the third. They covered it in the first, but Barry is a psycho. He snapped when he was in the army and brutally murdered an innocent villager, even had his fellow soldiers looking at him crazy. :huhldup::what::snoop:

Fuches gave him a purpose and channeled that energy into becoming a great hitman. When we meet Barry, we think he’s just a misunderstood lovable bad guy, but they have peeled that back consistently as the show progresses. He’s an unhinged nutcase. Him spiraling out like this is completely his MO
You bugging . Barry had a psychotic break And was in a mental hospital! Fuches manipulated him into being a hit man there is nothing Noble about that . All of his big influences- fuches gasineau and Sally are all terrible in their own rights as they all us
Use Barry a person who needs help .

Daps
You bugging . Barry had a psychotic break And was in a mental hospital! Fuches manipulated him into being a hit man there is nothing Noble about that . All of his big influences- fuches gasineau and Sally are all terrible in their own rights as they all us
Use Barry a person who needs help .
Where did I say Fuches was noble? :dahell:

You’re making up a narrative to avoid the point of the post: Barry is a psycho and was a psycho since before the series started. It didn’t come out nowhere like you suggested.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Great episode, things are heating up. This is still one of the best shows going. Barry almost had a way back in with Sally but revealed himself to be completely nuts :mjtf: ”Basically her brain will eat itself”

Sally confirmed that she made the right decision. The creepy ass collage was enough to make him look :demonic:

The mother and son team messed up. Barry is gonna remember that car..

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did I say Fuches was noble? :dahell:

You’re making up a narrative to avoid the point of the post: Barry is a psycho and was a psycho since before the series started. It didn’t come out nowhere like you suggested.
Him being a idiot thinking he can get forgiven by kidnapping gasineau and threatening his family is what he has a issue with . You keep saying He is a psycho as if he’s a super villain but he has mental health issues - ptsd and depression most likely

Daps
Him being a idiot thinking he can get forgiven by kidnapping gasineau and threatening his family is what he has a issue with . You keep saying He is a psycho as if he’s a super villain but he has mental health issues - ptsd and depression most likely
Good God you’re insufferable. I don’t keep calling him a psycho “as if he’s a super villain”, I keep calling him a psycho because he’s nuts! Stop trying to put words in my mouth. You offering up reasons why he’s nuts doesn’t make him less psycho.

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

Bro... he can suffer from all that and be a psycho :laff: He killed multiple people, kidnapped a guy who helped him transition, went ballistic on his girl at her work, and then told her he would psychologically damage and break into the house of her boss.

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
Great show...I watched the first two seasons during COVID, and rewatched before season 3. With it only being a half hour, I did enjoy binging.. however, Ill tune in weekly..

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Bro... he can suffer from all that and be a psycho :laff: He killed multiple people, kidnapped a guy who helped him transition, went ballistic on his girl at her work, and then told her he would psychologically damage and break into the house of her boss.
But he would do it "super non-violent" and he would do it for her. :mjlol: What's wrong with replacing her boss's dog with a slightly different dog? Barry on some Greg Focker shyt. He just wants her brain to eventually eat itself. This all shyt he learned in the military and on a subreddit. :demonic::dead:

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
But he would do it "super non-violent" and he would do it for her. :mjlol: What's wrong with replacing the boss's dog with a slightly different dog? Barry on some Greg Focker shyt. He just wants her brain to eventually eat itself. This all shyt he learned in the military and on a subreddit. :demonic::dead:

Military especially. Even in house bro