Barry (The Best Show You’re Not Watching)

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Crew. I've worked in accounting, been a set PA and office PA. What about you?

:myman: Good shyt

I’ve done some of everything... On TV sets I’ve been a locations PA and a set PA, on indie features I’ve been 1st AC and DIT. On commercial sets I’ve done a lot of key gaffing & gripping as well as BTS cam op stuff, 1st AC a few times as well.

On my own projects I DP & edit, recently got to direct & produce a conceptual narrative music video with a decent budget (~25K). Veering more towards producing in general.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:myman: Good shyt

I’ve done some of everything... On TV sets I’ve been a locations PA and a set PA, on indie features I’ve been 1st AC and DIT. On commercial sets I’ve done a lot of key gaffing & gripping as well as BTS cam op stuff, 1st AC a few times as well.

On my own projects I DP & edit, recently got to direct & produce a conceptual narrative music video with a decent budget (~25K). Veering more towards producing in general.

That's wassup! Wishing you much success, this industry is grueling so salutes to you for sticking with it and reaching your goals

==============================

‘Barry’ Season 3, Episode 1 Recap With Bill Hader
‘Barry’ Season 3, Episode 2 Recap With Bill Hader

Bill Hader did recaps of the first two episodes on The Ringer's Prestige TV podcast

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Didn't even know this shyt was back. shyt, didn't think it was ever coming back.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Why did Hank take his goons on the LA tour bus? Was their hideout near one of the stops? :mjlol:

Cristobal gave Hank the heads up they were gonna shoot up the nursery

shyt bout to get real AGAIN. I thought episode 2 was wild, episode 4 is lookin like it'll be the same way

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The dog scene took me out. Barry went from lovable murderous oaf to demonic murderous lunatic real quick..:Picard:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The dog scene took me out. Barry went from lovable murderous oaf to demonic murderous lunatic real quick..:Picard: