Barry (The Best Show You’re Not Watching)

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Crazy that Sally has turned into an a$$hole actor, but i guess she was kinda that way in class too

I know Barry is the protagonist and we're supposed to be sympathetic to him but he's a terrible person lmao

The scene with Cousineau in the office :russ:

How will he make it up to him tho:dwillhuh:
Get him into acting roles?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started this show. This guy is the absolute worst hitman money can buy. Sure he's a excellent shot but gawd damn this dude fukk up every single job due to emotions and him wanting to be an actor. Dont get me started on how sloppy he moves and the trail of evidence he leaves behind. That whole episode where he had to kill the cop's ex wife new dude was so all over the place. No way in hell he didnt get caught up with all those loose ends. Funny show and i enjoy watching it but DAMN lol

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started this show. This guy is the absolute worst hitman money can buy. Sure he's a excellent shot but gawd damn this dude fukk up every single job due to emotions and him wanting to be an actor. Dont get me started on how sloppy he moves and the trail of evidence he leaves behind. That whole episode where he had to kill the cop's ex wife was so all over the place. No way in hell he didnt get caught up with all those loose ends. Funny show and i enjoy watching it but DAMN lol
I think he’s supposed to be a a1 hit man but his issue is he wants a purpose in life more then just killing people. Majority of his messiness in his hits are because he’s trying to balance a social life, acting career and being a hit man. He also gets that obvious plot armor from prosecution from police lol.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I've been hearing this show is fire.. Guess I have to add yet another show on the list to start up:unimpressed: