Barry (The Best Show You’re Not Watching)

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Barry is a fukking animal. That nikka can take out an army with ease.

Loved how his prodigy was getting all hyped up for the moment to let off and Barry walked in and killed him in a split second with no thought whatsoever. Showed him multiple times getting ready only to get ran thru like nothing. :wow:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loved how his prodigy was getting all hyped up for the moment to let off and Barry walked in and killed him in a split second with no thought whatsoever. Showed him multiple times getting ready only to get ran thru like nothing. :wow:
Barry told him that one time his prodigy was fukking around, if you lose focus, give the guy just a second, you're dead. That's what happened:wow:

Daps
If you have Amazon Prime and love Barry, check out Patriot. They are very similar.
Matter fact not to spoil it but they damn near have the same plot and character motivations.
Highly recommended

I'm in the middle of the fifth episode. This shyt is :mjlol:

John: Peter, what's your last name:leostare:

Peter: Ichabod

John: Really, I thought that was a nickname:dwillhuh:

Peter: Why would that be my nickname:skip:

John: *Walks away*

:russ:

In the first episode when all five of that scrawny Brazilian's brothers knew jujitsu I knew this was a keeper.:deadmanny:

GLO on the recommendation.. The humor is a bit less in your face than Barry, a little drier. So far so good!

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I think this show is easily an 8.75 if not 9. This show is really apex TV. From the acting, to the directing to the pacing.

Season 3, like you mentioned, should also be the last. Give it 10 episodes an close this on a high. Bill Hader and the entire crew have done their thing. For the lesser actors, this should be seen as a stepping stone for bigger work.

Concerning people mot connecting the dots, I think it’s commentary to the self absorbed/superficial nature of the acting world. We see it from the talent execs at Gersh, from Sally and the acting crew, Gene etc. People are so caught up in their own worlds that they never really stop to put two and two together. Remember earlier this season when Sally came into Barry’s room and there were bullet holes in the room but she even stop to ponder what was going on? When Ryan died Gene even said that wasn’t his first student to be gunned down and it wouldn’t be the last.

It took the loss of a lover and Fuches telling Gene about Barry for him - Gene - to connect the dots. Gene remembered Barry’s monolouge and his confession about his time in the military.

I think there narrative fidelity concerning thr cast’s aloofness to Barry’s true nature.
It would make the show amazing if they let be 3 seasons with 10 eos... man i hope they dont milk this shyt to death.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Can we stop talking about ending the show after 3 seasons. Yes plenty of shows run on for too long but there have been shows that stayed great all the way through, breaking bad, mad men, the wire, parks and rec. Let's enjoy the show instead of obsessing over it possibly falling off

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Can we stop talking about ending the show after 3 seasons. Yes plenty of shows run on for too long but there have been shows that stayed great all the way through, breaking bad, mad men, the wire, parks and rec. Let's enjoy the show instead of obsessing over it possibly falling off
Do you honestly think this can last more than 50 episodes?