Barry (The Best Show You’re Not Watching)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Barry went off like fuchs killed cousinaeu. Did i miss something I'm a bit off i had surgery today

Last edited:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wow: What a season finale. This is the kind of show where I was hoping against all hope for a happy ending even though I knew deep down the tragedy was coming. The look on the Chechnyan's face when Barry came in blazing, holy shyt.

Tell him that he's gonna be ok. And that he's right. I'm pretty sure that people can change.

:to:

That scene with Barry and Sally caught me off guard too. Her face when people congratulated her after lying about what happened was priceless. She's easily one of the top 2-3 best actors on the whole show.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This was the perfect season. I was going to go on to say how I wasn't grateful of this show, but the GoT finale that preceded this reminded me that I am. :whew:

I'm STILL mesmerized by that final act. Just wow. The culmination of the thunder upon Barry's arrival marked absolute insanity for him. Fuches is a dead man. fukk I need Season 3 NOW. :damn::damn:

Bill's writing and direction is just on another level. :wow: Deserves all the Emmys he's about to get.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
When I saw Fuches whisper something to Gene before dipping, I figured he told him about Barry killing Janice :francis:

And if there's one thing Gene knows, it's that Barry killed someone and got away with it :skip:. No more semi father/son relationship between them, unless Barry is able to convince Gene that Fuches was lying :patrice:.

Barry going beserk was shot :whoo:. Dude really does venture into a dark place when provoked :demonic:.

Sally not telling her truth, but finding success anyway. Wonder if she will be able to live with the lie if it brings her the acclaim she is seeking.