Barry (The Best Show You’re Not Watching)

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Cool show. The supporting cast are really good. The girl who plays Sally is perfect in the role, you totally buy her as the enthusiastic aspiring actor and Stephen Root is fantastic like he always is.

The story is exciting because it feels like they could take this show in any direction from this point. My only disappointment is that it could be funnier, but I know with this story its a difficult line to walk. Maybe it would ruin the drama/thriller parts if they went for more comedy.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is this good again? I tossed this shyt in the :bushess: after episode 2 was underwhelming.
season 1 was pretty good, not great. im on episode 5 of season 2 and this season is not as good as the first

you coming back to dallas anytime soon? they tearing down collin creek mall.. im going on vacation to chicago i need to hit you up for some cool spots to go to

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh that joint has so many low key jokes.
They better come through with a 3rd season or im runnin up in Bezos office :birdman:

In the first episode when all five of that scrawny Brazilian's brothers knew jujitsu I knew this was a keeper.:deadmanny:

GLO on the recommendation.. The humor is a bit less in your face than Barry, a little drier. So far so good!
‘Patriot’ Canceled By Amazon After 2 Seasons -TCA – Deadline

At TCA today, Albert Cheng, Amazon Studios’ co-head of TV, confirmed that we have seen the last of the hour-long comedy, which was developed and ordered by the previous regime.

“At this time we don’t have a plan for a new season,” he said during the streaming network’s executive session Saturday. “We are not planning a new season.”
:mjcry:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Episode with the little girl jumped the shark, completely took me out of the show. Show filled with unlikable characters

Another overrated cac fantasy show, how you doing crime with no mask on in modern society

Shouts to NoHo Hank though

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Just finished season 1 :wow:

this shyt is funny and good, criminally underrated. Nobody talks about this:mjcry:

Noho Hank (the gang dude) cracks me up:lolbron:

will read through this thread once I finish season 2 :wow:

edit: Those episodes where Leroy would be leaving Barry messages :russ: