Barksdale Organization vs Stansfield Organization

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to go with Barksdale. Avon acquired a lot of connections throughout his years in the game. Even though neither were in there prime, in season 3, the Stansfield organization was embarrassing them. However, Barksdales later turned the tables toward the end of the season & were the ones taking it to Stansfield. They would have finished them off if not for that arrest. And we are talking about a :flabbynsick: version of the Barksdale organization. The reason this is relevant is to show Avon's ability to get more soldiers if needed. They too deep for Stansfield

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Marlo acquired what Avon took years to acquire in a matter of months it feels like...how he did it and whether it's to be respected is another thing altogether

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Weebay dont give a fukk if they aint cops

wee-bey-gif.gif

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
They didn't just seem more organized, they WERE more organized. Y'all don't remember the burners and map codes and the fact that the police didn't even have an id on Avon for half of the season?

:dwillhuh: avon and them was usin pay phones and beepers UNTIL they felt the heat.
the map codes was was a marlo thing.....i assumed courtesy of prop joe or the greek but still a marlo thing.

there was no id on avon cuz major crimes was on similac status. lester styled on mcnutty in a matter of minutes when he saw they was stumped on how to get a photo

Daps
:dwillhuh: avon and them was usin pay phones and beepers UNTIL they felt the heat.
the map codes was was a marlo thing.....i assumed courtesy of prop joe or the greek but still a marlo thing.

there was no id on avon cuz major crimes was on similac status. lester styled on mcnutty in a matter of minutes when he saw they was stumped on how to get a photo

My bad on the map codes, but they did adapt to burners as the heat turned up.

And to act like Avon's id wasn't know because major crimes unit was starting up is disingenuous. He was disconnected as all hell from the block, whole marlo was practicing his swing on the block and shyt.

Barksdale held them towers down.

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
My bad on the map codes, but they did adapt to burners as the heat turned up.

And to act like Avon's id wasn't know because major crimes unit was starting up is disingenuous. He was disconnected as all hell from the block, whole marlo was practicing his swing on the block and shyt.

Barksdale held them towers down.
ill give you the burners cuz they was switchin em up every 2 weeks, had the unit on some:mindblown:
even the code was on the pay phones was :noah: shyt but the jump from pay phones to burners and the jump from burners to coded pics just aint equal.

avon was only a name. how do you investigate someone involved in illegal activity without a picture? he was still actively in the hood. police was not on him like that until string showed up in dangelo's case.

matter fact, my true deciding factor was omar. barksdale wanting a truce and shyt:russ: while marlo springing traps that bring out omars inner supernikka

Daps
matter fact, my true deciding factor was omar. barksdale wanting a truce and shyt:russ: while marlo springing traps that bring out omars inner supernikka

Ahhhhh, c'mon breh, you're not looking at booth sides equally.

Barksdale fought Omar too...for a minute. It took a lot of fighting before they started entertaining a truce. Barksdale made that fight personal, killing his boyfriend and shyt.

Marlo didn't fight Omar as long, so he didn't know what he was in for...but Omar had him shook...just was fortunate a little kid did what no dealer in Bmore could do.

Omar had both crews :merchant: