Barksdale Organization vs Stansfield Organization

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
"The Wire" on HBO: Play Or Get Played | 3rd Exclusive Q&A With David Simon page 9

Last paragraph:

David Simon:
Snoop's sister may or may not be in Namond's class. The reason that Namond uttered that line about her sister being in class, using Snoop's name, as well as the previous line of "Sure, Chris, we'll bump" was to affirm to the gangsters that they were known to all the boys, thereby discouraging them from doing anything to Michael. In leaving Michael, Namond was calling out Chris and Snoop and saying: "If something bad happens to Mike, we know you." It's for that reason that Michael, on rejoining Namond later, thanks him: "Good looking out."

fukk now I have to read all of this

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Something else I forgot that was :shaq2:

The whole Prop Joe shyt....where he revealed his whole operation, money laundering and "connect" to Marlo. This is another case of them bending all kinds of reality and logic to make Marlo come out on top. Nobody in their right mind, especially someone as crafty as Joe, would reveal any of that shyt to an outsider, especially one as power-hungry as Marlo. It was :snoop:

Fred.
“the boy crave reassurance”-Prop Joe

• Dap
Reactions: hex

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This the type of shyt nikkas do to cope with the fact some other nikkas lost :mjlol:

Nikkas HATE Marlo man:mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Avon was wrecking shyt
They would’ve eventually got killed or went to jail anyway

Had Stringer not snitched, Avon would’ve taken out Marlo and controlled the west side again.

Eventually I think Avon would’ve come around to Stringers way and stayed in the co-op.

Stringer moved too sloppy. He did a lot of snake shyt behind Avon’s back as well that only made shyt worse.

He made a lot of dumb moves as well.

sabaw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Asia, Pearl of the Orient
:ohhh: is this really a discussion?? Avon was about to body marlo if it wasnt for the arrests... That there alone gives you your answer.. No arrest = no marlo to even discuss this..

Not really tho Omar thought he was watching Marlo and his crew but turns out he was watched by someone else same thing with the cops when they placed those cameras. Heck even when McNulty watching him he had someone watching over Mcnulty go to :20

I'm 100% sure that someone was watching over Slim Charles when he called Avon

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Not really tho Omar thought he was watching Marlo and his crew but turns out he was watched by someone else same thing with the cops when they placed those cameras. Heck even when McNulty watching him he had someone watching over Mcnulty go to :20

I'm 100% sure that someone was watching over Slim Charles when he called Avon

Them nikkas had grenades and shyt bruh. It was over for Marlo

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Avon had pull everywhere, remember when he popped up on Marlo in the visiting room?

"Around this bytch here? I'm what you might call an authority figure"

Even Sergei and the Greeks were inaccessible for Marlo without going through Avon