*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
So you can't answer my question.
Breh, Ohio State about to have their top 2 WRs, TE, OT and RB drafted in the first 3 rounds of the NFL draft.

You could never tell from watching the games because JT was scared to throw over 10 yards down the field.

The shyt you talking don't move me. Ohio State has such a talent gap on the rest of the Big 10 that even one loss should be considered a disappointment.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Breh, Ohio State about to have their top 2 WRs, TE, OT and RB drafted in the first 3 rounds of the NFL draft.

You could never tell from watching the games because JT was scared to throw over 10 yards down the field.

The shyt you talking don't move me. Ohio State has such a talent gap on the rest of the Big 10 that even one loss should be considered a disappointment.
So you can't answer my question.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Birm's last predictions:

Fuller - OSU
Hamlin - Pitt (but very close)
King - Alabama
Pridgeon (a late addition to the crooting circles for OSU) - tie with Baylor right now

I think Urb wants to add 2 more DBs to this class, so it's Fuller and either Hamlin or Harrison (depending on if Hamlin commits to us this evening).

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Birm's last predictions:

Fuller - OSU
Hamlin - Pitt (but very close)
King - Alabama
Pridgeon (a late addition to the crooting circles for OSU) - tie with Baylor right now

I think Urb wants to add 2 more DBs to this class, so it's Fuller and either Hamlin or Harrison (depending on if Hamlin commits to us this evening).
I think we get Hamlin breh.

MustafaSTL

Daps
I think we get Hamlin breh.
Yeah I've been reading the Twitter tea leaves and it's looking good for us so far. shyt about "making a business decision" and the place where he is announcing asking people to be respectful. This would be a big upset for us to snatch a Pittsburgh kid away from Pitt.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Yeah I've been reading the Twitter tea leaves and it's looking good for us so far. shyt about "making a business decision" and the place where he is announcing asking people to be respectful. This would be a big upset for us to snatch a Pittsburgh kid away from Pitt.
Yeah man, him n Fuller coming in would be like when we got Apple and Conley.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Birm just said that Burns may be going back to Louisville. Not a huge blow, and it may have something to do with Urb wanting to have two more DB commits. If we replace Burns with Fuller and Hamlin, I think we nailed the best case scenario.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Birm just said that Burns may be going back to Louisville. Not a huge blow, and it may have something to do with Urb wanting to have two more DB commits. If we replace Burns with Fuller and Hamlin, I think we nailed the best case scenario.
I liked Burns film. Was tall with elite speed, but if we get Fuller and Hamlin were good, Burns would have been a project as well. What position you think Harrison gonna end up at?

MustafaSTL

Daps
I liked Burns film. Was tall with elite speed, but if we get Fuller and Hamlin were good, Burns would have been a project as well. What position you think Harrison gonna end up at?
I've been reading he's a DB, but I think he's supposed to have the size to be a LB. I don't see him at WR like some have suggested. We have too many WRs on the roster and more to get in 2017 to take him on at that position.