*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
We saw a lot of development and improvement from Michael Thomas as a WR. Philly and Devin are in the league now, as will Mike, Brax, and Jalin. Hope the next crop take the next step next year at WR. Every single WR on the roster is a composite 4* or above recruit, so the ability is there.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
The strength of next year's offense will be at the WR position. No Elliott to lean on which means teams will be stacking the box cutting of that wack ass QB sprints JT runs 20 times a game.

JT is an average passer.

Fact.

MustafaSTL

Daps
You think Urban bringing in Haskins to sit two years behind JT??

Nah... there's a reason for the late flip.

You'll figure it out with the rest of the world while I'm on to the next one.

Believe that
So Urb brings in a true freshman to take over at QB rather than a Big Ten Player of the Year and record setting QB? Do you ever think before posting?

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
9ONjW4R.png

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
The strength of next year's offense will be at the WR position. No Elliott to lean on which means teams will be stacking the box cutting of that wack ass QB sprints JT runs 20 times a game.

JT is an average passer.

Fact.
ask this question... how many passing records did JT break before he got hurt?
xGHKcrh.png

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
So Urb brings in a true freshman to take over at QB rather than a Big Ten Player of the Year and record setting QB? Do you ever think before posting?
Let me help you:

The 2016 schedule will be the toughest one under the Urban Meyer campaign.

@ Oklahoma

And they have a stretch in Big 10 play like this:

Indiana
@Wisconsin
@Penn State
Northwestern
Nebraska
@Maryland
@Michigan State
Michigan

Given the fact most of these teams lost their QB last season, the stage is set for JT to actually elevate his game and do what's necessary which is go undefeated.

I don't think he will because, as stated before, he's not a good throwing QB. No way he gets through that schedule with anything less than 2 losses.

At Ohio State, that's unacceptable when you factor JT is supposed to be good according to his fans.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Let me help you:

The 2016 schedule will be the toughest one under the Urban Meyer campaign.

@ Oklahoma

And they have a stretch in Big 10 play like this:

Indiana
@Wisconsin
@Penn State
Northwestern
Nebraska
@Maryland
@Michigan State
Michigan

Given the fact most of these teams lost their QB last season, the stage is set for JT to actually elevate his game and do what's necessary which is go undefeated.

I don't think he will because, as stated before, he's not a good throwing QB. No way he gets through that schedule with anything less than 2 losses.

At Ohio State, that's unacceptable when you factor JT is supposed to be good according to his fans.
So you can't answer my question.