*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yea it's bad I never did my claim when I got out its one person for all the patients to see he has a lunch break in like why isn't there 2 people and they stagger there schedules so there's better productivity I've been here for a hour and gotta wait 30 more mintues because he has a lunch
I did my claim while i was acaping, but i had to add a claim once i got out. I know what you dealing with :snoop:. Feel for u breh

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
So Fuller is a lock.

Wiltfong thinks we lead for Hamlin. :lupe:

Jamar King sposed to be announcing soon. :lupe:

And who knows what's up with Hardman. :lupe:

I don't think it will be enough to get the number one spot unless we get all of them (Hardman the least likely of them), but I think we will secure a top 5 class which is all that is most important.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
So Fuller is a lock.

Wiltfong thinks we lead for Hamlin. :lupe:

Jamar King sposed to be announcing soon. :lupe:

And who knows what's up with Hardman. :lupe:

I don't think it will be enough to get the number one spot unless we get all of them (Hardman the least likely of them), but I think we will secure a top 5 class which is all that is most important.
Not gonna get excited about Hardman but just watched this video and im interested :lupe:

Hardman Gives Insight at International Bowl

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Not gonna get excited about Hardman but just watched this video and im interested :lupe:

Hardman Gives Insight at International Bowl
i don't think
9ONjW4R.png
lets Sam Bruce go if we don't have a huge chance at landing Hardman...
we good in my eyes
W7u2itd.png

Last edited:

Spanky 6000

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Dwayne Haskins Jr. looking like Deshaun Watson... :whew:

So with Haskins as our QB of the future and all these stud WR's we have coming in (Mack, Victor, possibly Grimes) is it safe to say that the OSU offense is going to shift to more of a passing attack? One thing about Haskins is that he isn't a good enough runner to run our current offense with a ton of QB runs.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
So with Haskins as our QB of the future and all these stud WR's we have coming in (Mack, Victor, possibly Grimes) is it safe to say that the OSU offense is going to shift to more of a passing attack? One thing about Haskins is that he isn't a good enough runner to run our current offense with a ton of QB runs.
:why: He ran the same offense in high school