*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I been out and about most of this morning...how we doin so far buckeye family :ld:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Figured this was coming. Feel bad for him
Yeah, with 89 on schollie, knew he'd be one of them taking the hardship. Chrisman is gray shirting. So basically 2 other players won't be on the roster by August.

And Urb basically said in the Big 10 Network interview that they had to turn down a good player because of numbers.....clearly he was referencing Bruce. Damn.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, with 89 on schollie, knew he'd be one of them taking the hardship. Chrisman is gray shirting. So basically 2 other players won't be on the roster by August.

And Urb basically said in the Big 10 Network interview that they had to turn down a good player because of numbers.....clearly he was referencing Bruce. Damn.
Wish we could have gotten Bruce but i trust in Urban :obama:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Its looking like we at least tie Miami six 1st round picks. We might break that bytch too. Saw McShay got Vonn Bell and Braxton in his latest mock draft. Braxton has pretty much jumped in everybody's 1st round mock since the senior bowl. Hope these boys show out during the combine at the end of the month.
Mcshay got 7 going round 1. 8 if u count Spence

Last edited:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Its looking like we at least tie Miami six 1st round picks. We might break that bytch too. Saw McShay got Vonn Bell and Braxton in his latest mock draft. Braxton has pretty much jumped in everybody's 1st round mock since the senior bowl. Hope these boys show out during the combine at the end of tbe month.
Unless Braxton runs a sub 4.4 he ain't going in the 1st.

And I think Bell is sleeper for the Browns @ #32. Him or Thomas I'm good there

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Unless Braxton runs a sub 4.4 he ain't going in the 1st.

And I think Bell is sleeper for the Browns @ #32. Him or Thomas I'm good there
They loving Braxton after senior bowl. By far the most athletic player in the draft. If he dont get drafted round 1, early 2 for sure. I fully expect him to run a 4.4 or below