*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Spanky 6000

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
They saying Braxton had a 4.28 40 today.

:mjlol: Urban is going to look back at the 2015 Buckeyes as his greatest falling short year on his resume.

Braxton's dominance at the Senior Bowl practices is another indictment against our shytty offensive coaches.

It was sad that he came back for a fifth year only to be criminally underused.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Braxton's dominance at the Senior Bowl practices is another indictment against our shytty offensive coaches.

1 ball, Zeke,Miller,Marshall,Thomas,Samuels,Vannett. It wasn't till the scUM and ND game that they figured it out. Mostly due to Warriner going up in the booth.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

This doesn't even make sense if you consider that if he just went to the NFL last year he wouldn't get serious look at WR. Anybody can see there were too many playmakers to focus on individual productivity other than Zeke because he was often the lone back. Coming back to OSU at WR now got him potential first round/likely no lower than second round at a whole new position. I think it paid off handsomely for him.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I hope whoever picks him up utilizes all his abilities

On another note this damn VA clinic in columbus is horrible
I hate that place breh. It got to the point where i just go once a year for my mandatory yearly checkup and use my work insurance for everything else

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I hate that place breh. It got to the point where i just go once a year for my mandatory yearly checkup and use my work insurance for everything else

Yea it's bad I never did my claim when I got out its one person for all the patients to see he has a lunch break in like why isn't there 2 people and they stagger there schedules so there's better productivity I've been here for a hour and gotta wait 30 more mintues because he has a lunch

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State

Yea it's bad I never did my claim when I got out its one person for all the patients to see he has a lunch break in like why isn't there 2 people and they stagger there schedules so there's better productivity I've been here for a hour and gotta wait 30 more mintues because he has a lunch