*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I take it yall bummed about Barrett but he had no other options hopefully rest of team upgrades in big way
51zz8cq.png

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I take it yall bummed about Barrett but he had no other options hopefully rest of team upgrades in big way

I'm not sure I believe that. I'm pretty sure he 'graduated' and could've taken his ass to Texas for a year with Herman.. and he probably would've had a better year than he will in 2017.

If I were him, I would have left. I get that he loves OSU, but if he wanted to be able to play without having to look over his shoulder, he should've gone.

You think Urban's gonna let ole boy stink up the joint the way he did a couple of times this year?

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I'm not sure I believe that. I'm pretty sure he 'graduated' and could've taken his ass to Texas for a year with Herman.. and he probably would've had a better year than he will in 2017.

If I were him, I would have left. I get that he loves OSU, but if he wanted to be able to play without having to look over his shoulder, he should've gone.

You think Urban's gonna let ole boy stink up the joint the way he did a couple of times this year?
gtfoh bum ass nikka, he back & gon beat that ass once again... you still on our dikk...
3pzhdRw.png

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I thought this was more of a lasting shot, & they cooperatively called plays. I thought it was a shot because we're facing them next.
Urban endorsed Beck to Tom/Texas & if it's a shot, it's to beat writers & fans... Ed called most of the plays but Beck had "some" input, just wasn't a good mixed... one had to go..:francis:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
JT success next year will depend on how effective the new offensive coaches tweaks on the offense are.

Like Cardale said "it ain't the QB" the system and play calling became subpar.

Hopefully Day and Wilson bringa faster Tempo and more Creativity. We have the athletes we just need to upgrade the system.

Last edited: