*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Also they need to make the Wilson hire official.

It is the RIGHT move..Dude had Indiana as one of the best offenses in the B1G. They were always kinda scary under him as an upset alert against us cause they could put points on the board.

Now he has better athletes to work with.

And Day being a Chip Kelly student and being the first QB under Chip Kellys system makes him ideal for a QB coach imo.

I'm excited to see what they cook up.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
his parents better let their son be great...
lsFzsjn.png

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Also they need to make the Wilson hire official.

It is the RIGHT move..Dude had Indiana as one of the best offenses in the B1G. They were always kinda scary under him as an upset alert against us cause they could put points on the board.

Now he has better athletes to work with.

And Day being a Chip Kelly student and being the first QB under Chip Kellys system makes him ideal for a QB coach imo.

I'm excited to see what they cook up.
i guess that Meyer is waiting for the NCAA to confirm that he can have 10 coaches. Right now, the limit is nine and we are at this amount right now.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
:deadrose:

They co-signed him to go to Michigan. :mjpls:

But he measured in at 5'8 3/4 :huhldup:

Y'all can have him.

Act like your school don't pay top athletes to live in that shytty ass state brehs. :sas1:
At least my home state not trying to commit genocide :scust:. Every Black person should boycott that hell home you call home.