*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Having these first rounders leave early is a necessary evil. It sucks but its part of the reason we get the talent in the first place. I kinda am hoping deep down that Lattimore stays but really fukk that he needs to go make his money.
The more that leave early, the better we croot. They see a way to play well for 3 years and get to the NFL if it plays right. Pumping all these NFL players is big.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
damn. i wanted changes but i didnt expect it to be so swiftly.

im happy that beck is gone, but i want wariner at the line only. we got our asses handed in the trenches in the secone half of the year.

we have to establish a power running game, thats always been our identity. and weber need to buck the fukk up.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
Is there any legitimate reason we stopped throwing fades to Noah Brown ? He balled out vs Oklahoma then we just kinda gradually stopped throwing him the ball. I felt the same way with Michael Thomas and now hes becoming an NFL star its just shyt like this that I dont completely understand but then again I dont really rewatch the games to study them or anything so my memory could be bad.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Is there any legitimate reason we stopped throwing fades to Noah Brown ? He balled out vs Oklahoma then we just kinda gradually stopped throwing him the ball. I felt the same way with Michael Thomas and now hes becoming an NFL star its just shyt like this that I dont completely understand but then again I dont really rewatch the games to study them or anything so my memory could be bad.
Play calling was all over the place :francis:.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Play calling was all over the place :francis:.
With Wilson coming on board, our offense will start looking more powerful again. Now he gets to implement his system with A+ talent compare with the 2-3 stars players that he was getting at Indiana. Now let see if Meyer going to do something with the receivers or leave Zach Smith as the position coach because their production has been suspect for the past 2 years.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
With Wilson coming on board, our offense will start looking more powerful again. Now he gets to implement his system with A+ talent compare with the 2-3 stars players that he was getting at Indiana. Now let see if Meyer going to do something with the receivers or leave Zach Smith as the position coach because their production has been suspect for the past 2 years.
Zach Smith is hit or miss. We saw Jalin Marshall go from a high school QB to a good WR here to the NFL. Michael Thomas took off. Devin Smith got way better. But then we haven't seen the same with McLaurin and Paris Campbell. Maybe getting these pure WRs instead of athletes they're trying to mold into WRs will help. Victor, Mack, Grimes, and Lindsey are pure WRs.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Tim Beck/Warriner.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I think the kid from Brooklyn is gone

Man smitty this dude THAD better offer this point guard from Pickerington central or imma lose it his father played at OSU to
Man I don't expect nothing from Thad nomore. Im a have to check the kid out :obama: