*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
scUM not even an option.. :gucci:

They were earlier in the year. Parents really liked what UM had to offer.

At least my home state not trying to commit genocide :scust:. Every Black person should boycott that hell home you call home.

Thats fukked up.

wXqjxbS.png

:dead:

:ucku:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@Trust Me forgot to meet up with u in orlando. had a blast there - definitely a tourist town. ill be back in 2018... hopefully hoebaugh still in flabb harbor.

I'm glad you and the fan had a good time. It's definitely a tourist town. Either that, or the perfect place to retire and settle down. There's really no in between. That's why I'm fukking lost as to what my next move should be. :sadcam:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I'm glad you and the fan had a good time. It's definitely a tourist town. Either that, or the perfect place to retire and settle down. There's really no in between. That's why I'm fukking lost as to what my next move should be. :sadcam:
how long u been in ord? if theres any area id live in fl, it be tampa/bradenton/st pete area.

im prolly moving to denver or austin in 3 years.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
how long u been in ord? if theres any area id live in fl, it be tampa/bradenton/st pete area.

im prolly moving to denver or austin in 3 years.

Since '89. I love the west coast of Florida. I'd move there in a heartbeat.

I've had two close friends move away in the last year. One to Colorado and one to Austin. I shyt you not. And they both love it. ZERO complaints.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Since '89. I love the west coast of Florida. I'd move there in a heartbeat.

I've had two close friends move away in the last year. One to Colorado and one to Austin. I shyt you not. And they both love it. ZERO complaints.
Austin is great. Spent a lot of time there when i was at Ft Hood. Has a little bit of everything. Sounds crazy but if you want to raise a family its a great place, if you want to party all the time its a great place too

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I hear you, but I've got a 5 (soon to be 6) year old baby girl that I can't be away from.
Understood. You may just have to do the weekend trips to west Florida or Miami to keep you sane .
hows LA breh?
I'm stuck in wack ass Orange County for my job :stopitslime:. I'm starting to look for other positions in my field in LA at this moment.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
fukk, looks like Darnay Holmes is trending to USC now. Parents may have convinced him to stay.