Barbie Live Action Movie Thread for HUNKS and HOTTIES - 8 Oscar noms

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Barbie could be the worst movie of 2023 and still make 200 millz

Twitter is not reality. I have no idea why some of you have not been able to learn that lesson yet with the way that almost everything that gets hyped up on Twitter turns into a bust in reality

This could be a Paul W. S. Anderson movie starring Milla Jovovich as Barbie and James Spader as Ken and still make 200 millz. Twitter has nothing to do with that. 200 millz is not a lot. S.W.A.T made 200 millz. A Dog's Purpose made 200 millz. fukking Yogi Bear (2010) made 200 millz.

All Twitter hype apparently. It is not even on the Fandango poll, and audiences obviously are not into Margo Robbie when even her Harley Quinn projects are not resonating

I don't even know how this reply touches on anything I said. This has nothing to do with Twitter or Margot Robbie. This is Barbie.
Barbie as a brand is a bigger name then most, if not all, the things on this list.
Also, who cares if it flops?

Then why is it not on the list? If you do not care then why even bring up how you can guarantee its success?

You know anybody can make lists, right? They are not infallible.
Also I think it's clear you don't read what other posters post because I was literally tagged by another poster regarding Barbie success. I didn't bring it up.

That is a Fandango, the number one seller of theater tickets in America, though, and that is from the general population. Twitter does not produce hits. The general population actually is responsible for that. The first trailer being an homage to cinephiles is not going to help that either. Oppenheimer is at 36,000,000 trailer views on YouTube. Barbie is at 7,000,000 on its trailer. Barbie appears to be another Twitter thing, but you can believe whatever you want

Ah, okay. Sorry, it took me awhile to figure out your were trolling. I'll be more careful in the future.

Yeah, you are perpetually online and have no shame about that. Hopefully, your tenuous grasp on reality is not upended altogether when Barbie inevitably is not the next Transformers

tumblr_mfu02yOP5J1qkbcqqo1_500.gif

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Then you gucci. I watched the shyt twice in theaters and thought I was wylin:mjlol:
Damn, it’s that good? I’ve seen some interviews with the cast and they all mesh pretty well, which made me want to watch. Plus I’ve seen other reviews saying it’s really not bad, also.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Damn, it’s that good? I’ve seen some interviews with the cast and they all mesh pretty well, which made me want to watch. Plus I’ve seen other reviews saying it’s really not bad, also.
It's good for Ryan Gosling alone, tbh. But it's genuinely well made and entertaining.