Reppin
DM[V]
KT3EHBn.png

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
With all the sucess over a vintage childrens toy movie doing so good , i gotta imagine the producers of the gi joe movies gotta think " where the fukk did we go wrong?"
None of what they did was true to the source material. If you ask me they milked the shyt out of it. 2 GI Joe movie and a spinoff for Snake Eyes?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the crybabies complaining this is a man hating film completely ignored the message of the Ken arc. I thought it was a good message some dudes should abide by, they could feel better about themselves without their confidence being based on the girl they get. in the end, Ken didn't need Barbie, he had the ability to define his own self worth without being attached to the hottest chick in the game wearing his chain(No Hov-o.)*millennials and gen x will get the music reference*

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the crybabies complaining this is a man hating film completely ignored the message of the Ken arc. I thought it was a good message some dudes should abide by, they could feel better about themselves without their confidence being based on the girl they get. in the end, Ken didn't need Barbie, he had the ability to define his own self worth without being attached to the hottest chick in the game wearing his chain(No Hov-o.)*millennials and gen x will get the music reference*

What's crazy is Ken's arc is literally him learning to get on his purpose and stop chasing women.

The Coli's daddy Kevin Samuels used to say the exact same thing. :mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's crazy is Ken's arc is literally him learning to get on his purpose and stop chasing women.

The Coli's daddy Kevin Samuels used to say the exact same thing. :mjlol:
but we can't have that message without putting women down so it's no good. Greta Gerwig failed to make me feel like a big dikk superhero:mjcry:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It’s been bugging me all night because knew I heard America’s speech before. They practically copied TikToker @cayleecresta’s popular rant.

As soon as she started I was like yo did they just plagiarize someone? I don’t know how they thought they would get away with it. But maybe they paid her or something. That would kinda suck if they didn't give her anything for it.

Omg you’re right!!!! I almost forgot about this! Damn I hope they hooked her up

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps