Barbie Live Action Movie Thread for HUNKS and HOTTIES - 8 Oscar noms

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This shyt actually sounds like it would be a hilarious.

On some Don Cheadle as Captain Planet type shyt.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Amy Schumer Talks Fighting Against 'Barbie' Body-Shamers on 'Ellen'

"Every day I look in the mirror and I’m like, 'I can work with this bytch.'"
On Monday's Ellen, Amy Schumer elaborated on her recent Instagram post which spoke out against people body-shaming her and saying she would not be the right pick to star in the Barbie movie.

Schumer referenced the controversy, saying it was about her role in a movie that rhymes with "Shmarbie."

"A bunch of times throughout my career, people have been like 'You’re too fat' or just, I’ve been bullied," said Schumer. She said that by being in the public eye for so long, she's built up a thicker skin. "I look in the mirror and I know who I am and I feel beautiful, and I feel strong and sexy," the comedian added as the audience applauded.

"The people I think online trolling are in more pain that we can possible imagine," said Schumer, reiterating a message she's said before about people who hurl negative insults at others over the Internet. "For women of all ages there’s no one too young or too old to understand. It never stops and it really has to be about knowing who you are. Every day I look in the mirror and I’m like, 'I can work with this bytch.'"

When the "Schumer as Barbie" controversy first began, her Instagram post said the negative reaction proved why societal change needs to occur. "I want to thank [the trolls] for making it so evident that I am a great choice," said Schumer. "It's that kind of response that let's you know something's wrong with our culture and we all need to work together to change it. Anyone who has ever been bullied or felt bad about yourself I am out there fighting for you, for us."

She also said that she doesn't feel like she's been shamed. "Is it fat shaming if you know you're not fat and have zero shame in your game?" asked Schumer.

Schumer was cast in Sony's live-action movie, which aims to put a contemporary spin on beauty, feminism and identity. Mattel and producers Walter F. Parkes, Laurie MacDonald and Amy Pascal have teamed up for the project, and Schumer and sister Kim Caramele are expected to work on rewriting the script.

Very very honored to be nominated for 2 Grammys and to be considered to play an important and evolving icon. Is it fat shaming if you know you're not fat and have zero shame in your game? I don't think so. I am strong and proud of how I live my life and say what I mean and fight for what I believe in and I have a blast doing it with the people I love. Where's the shame? It's not there. It's an illusion. When I look in the mirror I know who I am. Im a great friend, sister, daughter and girlfriend. I'm a badass comic headlining arenas all over the world and making tv and movies and writing books where I lay it all out there and I'm fearless like you can be. Thanks to everyone for the kind words and support and again my deepest sympathy goes out to the trolls who are in more pain than we will ever understand. I want to thank them for making it so evident that I am a great choice. It's that kind of response that let's you know something's wrong with our culture and we all need to work together to change it. Anyone who has ever been bullied or felt bad about yourself I am out there fighting for you, for us. And I want you to fight for yourself too! We need to laugh at the haters and sympathize with them. They can scream as loud as they want. We can't hear them because we are getting shyt done. I am proud to lead by example. "I say if I'm beautiful, I say if I'm strong. You will not determine my story. I will" #thegirlwiththelowerbacktattoo

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Amy Schumer........

As....

BARBIE?!!?!?!

ecf0dc39a02b7f2b2137dece8752385f.jpg

Who the fukk made that Casting Decision?!!? :mjlol: Dat White Privilege...

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:russ: These white people lost they god damn mind :mjlol:

Oh shyt this is actually worst casting that the new Ghostbusters. They trying to make the fact they castes her as a sign of societal change.

:mjgrin:

Women ain't even going to take their daughters to this out of fear their daughters will want to grow up ugly and bloated
:lolbron: