Barbie Live Action Movie Thread for HUNKS and HOTTIES - 8 Oscar noms

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
That plot is so god damn cliched..

and like someone said with fetch. They need to stop trying to make schumer happen.

like god damn these sony exec's are trash :wow:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Okay. Give this shyt the Ghostbusters remake treatment. Give it the treatment that makes a person go :ohhh: damn that movie came out already?

Three months after it came into theaters.

They're being PC with this; why not put Melissa McCarthy? She funnier than Amy & had Jenny as Barbie's family as a joke or to add more laughs OR give her fans,Jenny, (who prolly have daughters that want to see it) something to :shaq:while sitting in the show. But now Hollywood is thinking outside the box.

:troll:You don't have to be stick thin to be Barbie. Let's portray Barbie for her real figure. Let's cast a bigger boxier-bodied white woman.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
you guys are looking at this all wrong. this is the only chance this movie had of getting major buzz. who the hell wants to see a faithful live action barbie movie? little girls really wanna watch Margot Robbie being hot and vapid as fukk? What the hell would the story even be? Old creepy men wouldn't go see it, they'd just wait. This sounds God awful, but I guarantee Amy Shumer has her pick of the litter when it comes to "ugly chick standing up for body issue, etc" garbage and she chose this.

shyt, i know a guy who optioned a screenplay and started getting bullshyt whispers from agents and stuff telling him what to write, and he'd been working on a script about a fat and sloppy storybook princess that breaks the norm, etc. it was this with Princesses, and it was a vehicle for Amy Shumer and basically only Amy Shumer.

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
Someone made a fat ugly Barbie and the other Barbies kick her out. On her travels to find a new home she instead finds new friends, love and acceptance of herself. In the end she'll show the rest of them up and make them realize how wrong they are to exclude someone for being different.

Did I miss anything? :francis:

Black Ken

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Black Ken

Lil-B-Black-Ken-500x375.jpg

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
you guys are looking at this all wrong. this is the only chance this movie had of getting major buzz. who the hell wants to see a faithful live action barbie movie? little girls really wanna watch Margot Robbie being hot and vapid as fukk? What the hell would the story even be? Old creepy men wouldn't go see it, they'd just wait. This sounds God awful, but I guarantee Amy Shumer has her pick of the litter when it comes to "ugly chick standing up for body issue, etc" garbage and she chose this.

shyt, i know a guy who optioned a screenplay and started getting bullshyt whispers from agents and stuff telling him what to write, and he'd been working on a script about a fat and sloppy storybook princess that breaks the norm, etc. it was this with Princesses, and it was a vehicle for Amy Shumer and basically only Amy Shumer.

While looks plays into the reason why I'm passing, it's the fact that Shumer is AGGRESSIVELY unfunny and unoriginal as a comedic actor and comedian in general, and just plain unlikable to moviegoers. She wasn't even the best part of her own movie when Trainwreck came out, that was LeBron, Cena, and her sympathetic romantic interest.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone made a fat ugly Barbie and the other Barbies kick her out. On her travels to find a new home she instead finds new friends, love and acceptance of herself. In the end she'll show the rest of them up and make them realize how wrong they are to exclude someone for being different.

Did I miss anything? :francis:

Yea the ending where her fat ass loses a leg due to diabetes

:mjgrin: