Barbie Live Action Movie Thread for HUNKS and HOTTIES - 8 Oscar noms

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I had no interest in this tbh and I think Schumer is a hack

It looks like they are targeting the SJW glasses wearing white women with this. I honestly don't know who the target market of this movie is.

Sony stays making weird choices:patrice:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Someone made a fat ugly Barbie and the other Barbies kick her out. On her travels to find a new home she instead finds new friends, love and acceptance of herself. In the end she'll show the rest of them up and make them realize how wrong they are to exclude someone for being different.

Did I miss anything? :francis:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I had no interest in this tbh and I think Schumer is a hack

It looks like they are targeting the SJW glasses wearing white women with this. I honestly don't know who the target market of this movie is.

Sony stays making weird choices:patrice:
Even THEY don't fukk with her at this point though since she got outed as a racist and took up for Lena Dunham

Last edited:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
All the fine ass blonde haired, blue eyed women in Hollywood to try and make an attempt to sell this movie off the back of... and they're going with with this aggressively unfunny, below average acting, wouldn't give her a second look 4 shots into my bottle and seeing double ass woman? :dwillhuh:

Margot Robbie, ScarJo, Kate Hudson, Brooklyn Decker and Jennifer Lawrence wasn't returning phone calls? :dwillhuh:
Y'all couldn't go outside of Hollywood and get that one model, Lindsey Pelas on this joint to pretend ya'll are being authentic if nothing else? :dwillhuh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
They're absolute idiots for not targeting this movie to the whole generation of teenage girls who worship celebrity singers like Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift. Just have it be some dumb High School Musical shyt starring a hot chick as Barbie and some teen heart throb guy as Ken with some nonsensical fundraiser party plot, add a bunch of catchy pop songs by aforementioned singers and watch the money pour in. Nobody is waiting for a Barbie movie to address beauty ideals/standards and all that nonsense. It's a shallow toy for shallow girls, dumfuks.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif.pagespeed.ce.H9WsMooY62fZoj13ea0B.gif

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone made a fat ugly Barbie and the other Barbies kick her out. On her travels to find a new home she instead finds new friends, love and acceptance of herself. In the end she'll show the rest of them up and make them realize how wrong they are to exclude someone for being different.

Did I miss anything? :francis:
They might throw a good looking guy in there (:dame:) that all the pretty barbies like and are :drool: over but the good looking guy ends up liking Schumer and the other barbies start to hate until they all have to depend on each other from some evil bad person

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Tom Rothmans should be fired from Hollywood :snoop: he's burning Sony to the ground

Pick this

150511_r26487-864.jpg

Instead of this Hollywood brehs

a4f331a6-57da-4324-81dc-cd688394727a_wolfofwallstreet_margot_gs.jpg
True Dat!!!!

Margot Robbie alone would have guaranteed 100 Million in the box office first week.

Sony still hasn't learned from the Ghostbusters fiasco.

Last edited: