Barbers are the New Scammers

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I cant afford spending that ridiculous amount of money on a haircut so i simply wont patronize the business , i dont get the controversy there are tons of other barbers that will give you a good haircut for half that price

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
$40 with tip included is okay.

$110 with tip included is just stupid.
This. If you're charging me over 50 for a cut outside of New York, you're not getting a tip.

Kats cut 8 heads a day at $50 a pop for 5 days a week, that's $104,000 a year. These níggas can go fúck themselves.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Brehs so proud to be ripped off. Talking about if you can't afford it :mjlol:

There are cac millionaires out there spending $20 at supercuts. But brehs living check to check are supposed to pay $100?

Stop wasting so much of your money on perishable goods and services. That expensive dinner is like it never existed 4 hours later, but your wallet permanently lighter, That expensive cut is entirely erased a week later but your wallet permanently lighter

So why don't brehs go to Supercuts or Great Clips? Haircuts are $30, add in a tip and you walk out with a $35 cut.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So why don't brehs go to Supercuts or Great Clips? Haircuts are $30, add in a tip and you walk out with a $35 cut.
I tried it out once and they had no idea how to do black people hair. Girl even told me "your hair is itchty".

But that's more of a symptom of the fact that they don't get alot of black customers. If we frequented them more often, they'd figure it out.

but honestly i've always been in favor of supporting black barbershops over chains because thats one of the few black businesses black people actually want to support in mass. just don't want to see brehs getting ripped off though and encouraging others to be ripped off.