Barack Obama and Michelle Obama endorse Kamala Harris

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Well to be technical she's still not the official nominee but granted everyone knows she got the delegates.

The only counter to that is the democrats were revolting against Biden and the whole foot drag from Biden is the belief that she couldn't win.

In fact giving her the Border Czar position was kind of a poison ill to start.

So if he didn't endorse then he was waiting to see if anyone was willing to challenge her on the floor in an open convention which would've lead to a bloodbath in the polls in November so it kinda had to Kamala from the start.

But when they were kicking Joe out they didn't immediately say it has to be Kamala. Again super reach here but Biden could've tapped Kamala as a fukk you going out of the door and giving the senior freeze when or if she loses.

Joe can literally say I did what Nancy told me it's not my fault.

She has the delegates, she'll officially be the nominee. So he endorsed her. Pretty simple.

The idea that Nancy Pelosi and LA big money donors wanted to get rid of Biden and not hand this to Kamala was always nonsense. Pelosi is from California. Newsom immediately endorsed her. She was always going to be the best choice and I don't think it's a coincidence that the smartest people involved - mainly Pelsoi - understood a fractured convention would be a terrible idea. Only the VP is legally able to inherit the president's campaign. Including all the reserved TV ad space Biden had for September-November. From what I've read it sounds like Trump got damn near boxed out of getting national ad space this fall. So yea, the VP becoming the nominee was the best choice.

This was always about what makes the most practical sense. And I think if she wins in November we'll see this play out in 2028, when there will definitely be a primary. If she's struggling or the economy tanks or whatever else, Whitmer/Pritzker/Moore/etc will all be there to challenge her.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I remember Obama had to apologize for hitting on Kamala. Michelle probably forced him to wait a week before the endorsment.
:pachaha:

Obama apologizes to Kamala Harris for 'best-looking attorney general' comment​

You're full of shït 90% of the time.

...but I'm also 90% sure Michelle said some shït like "you still think she fine, huh?" :usure:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:mjpls: Where’s George Clooney alliance is at now since he wanted Biden on the bench
So —ALLEGEDLY— they said that Obama read/approved his op-ed before it was printed. :hubie:If so, Clooney was just doing what he was told lol

:sas2:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're going to need everyone cuz the GOP looking like the gotdamn avengers the way they're trying to take her out.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
No doubt I'm reaching but again everyone's saying that it was a coordinated move to move Joe out so they knew that Kamala had to be the choice so why ot immediately endorse her?

Maybe they didn't want to show that they had that big of a thumb on the scale but still. If someone else snatched or even made a decent bid for the nomination that would've been seen as a repudiation of Joe and at that point they should've just handed the keys to the white house to Trump if there was a floor fight at the convention.
You need to calm down with these stupid ass takes.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You need to calm down with these stupid ass takes.
You said that on the coli.

Frankly I'm just glad there's not the millionth " I'd eat the dingleberries out of her ass " threads or " look at what this divestor who lives in bankhead with 5 fully Black children said"

No drama Obama could've said Vote Kamala and left it at that

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Frankly I'm just glad there's not the millionth " I'd eat the dingleberries out of her ass " threads

....Link to the threads in question?
OLNTyVp.png

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
....Link to the threads in question?
OLNTyVp.png
LOL

Really the whole locker room front. Page except for the MAGA agent threads shytting on Kamala

Kamala is a fake Black tether but Trumps wife is a white tether.

No one is saying shyt about all these Ukrainians they let in the country

I could be wrong about a lot of things but I peep the bullshyt on #bothsides

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
She has the delegates, she'll officially be the nominee. So he endorsed her. Pretty simple.

The idea that Nancy Pelosi and LA big money donors wanted to get rid of Biden and not hand this to Kamala was always nonsense. Pelosi is from California. Newsom immediately endorsed her. She was always going to be the best choice and I don't thinki get it's a coincidence that the smartest people involved - mainly Pelsoi - understood a fractured convention would be a terrible idea. Only the VP is legally able to inherit the president's campaign. Including all the reserved TV ad space Biden had for September-November. From what I've read it sounds like Trump got damn near boxed out of getting national ad space this fall. So yea, the VP becoming the nominee was the best choice.

This was always about what makes the most practical sense. And I think if she wins in November we'll see this play out in 2028, when there will definitely be a primary. If she's struggling or the economy tanks or whatever else, Whitmer/Pritzker/Moore/etc will all be there to challenge her.
I get all of that but since we knew that Obama should've endorsed her immediately

Like I said a floor fight would be akin to handing the nuclear codes to Trump

A united Democratic party gives them a fighting chance.

The weird thing is Trump seems surprised that the Dems pulled this play. I guess he thought Joe was as stubborn as he did.

The worse thing about Trump is that the Democrats will play the same. Games

Michelle Obama in unofficially ineligible to run but she's not

Get a charismatic inappropriate amateur in there and a cult will build around them too.

Can't say that Michelle is a tether