Barack Obama and Michelle Obama endorse Kamala Harris

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Damn he must not like her. People noticed off the top Barrack didn't immediately endorse her.

I'd assume that he'd do some speeches for her and raise money for her.

The only thing I can think about is that time he met her in California and everyone was talking about how she was choosing heavy.

But a lot of female politicans choose up on Obama

But it could've been Michelle everyone remembers that side eye that she gave that Dutch Politician at the Mandela funeral.

I know thissounds like a reach but putting this out now kinda shows that he doesn't fukk with her.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
There's no precedent :mjlol:

You can't even say Biden stepped down, so Kamala took over because he's still in office

shyt is jokes

I'm a leftist, but not a Democrat as in I'm a stan and I believe this "saving Democracy"

it's clear that with all their moves up to now that's not their plan

Ppl really should be a lot more upset with this than they are

Ppl are positive right now because it looks like Kamala is going to win and they're scared of Trump

And just like that I don’t care about your opinion

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It’s been 72 hours if that
That's an enternity in politics shyt is gamed out weeks before.

Joe was shown the door when Nancy called him and told him that he couldn't win and he'd lose the senate.

If it was because of health reasons he would've resigned or they would've tried to invoke the 25th

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Obama has made it clear for years that he does not endorse candidates (congress, senate, president, etc) until they secure the nomination. He did the same thing here. Allowing bullshyt from right wing rags like the New York Post to cloud things is corny...their "report" was bullshyt.
Well to be technical she's still not the official nominee but granted everyone knows she got the delegates.

The only counter to that is the democrats were revolting against Biden and the whole foot drag from Biden is the belief that she couldn't win.

In fact giving her the Border Czar position was kind of a poison ill to start.

So if he didn't endorse then he was waiting to see if anyone was willing to challenge her on the floor in an open convention which would've lead to a bloodbath in the polls in November so it kinda had to Kamala from the start.

But when they were kicking Joe out they didn't immediately say it has to be Kamala. Again super reach here but Biden could've tapped Kamala as a fukk you going out of the door and giving the senior freeze when or if she loses.

Joe can literally say I did what Nancy told me it's not my fault.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Well to be technical she's still not the official nominee but granted everyone knows she got the delegates.

The only counter to that is the democrats were revolting against Biden and the whole foot drag from Biden is the belief that she couldn't win.

In fact giving her the Border Czar position was kind of a poison ill to start.

So if he didn't endorse then he was waiting to see if anyone was willing to challenge her on the floor in an open convention which would've lead to a bloodbath in the polls in November so it kinda had to Kamala from the start.

But when they were kicking Joe out they didn't immediately say it has to be Kamala. Again super reach here but Biden could've tapped Kamala as a fukk you going out of the door and giving the senior freeze when or if she loses.

Joe can literally say I did what Nancy told me it's not my fault.
yeah.....no

all that doesn't even match up to the personalities involved....

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Damn he must not like her. People noticed off the top Barrack didn't immediately endorse her.

I'd assume that he'd do some speeches for her and raise money for her.

The only thing I can think about is that time he met her in California and everyone was talking about how she was choosing heavy.

But a lot of female politicans choose up on Obama

But it could've been Michelle everyone remembers that side eye that she gave that Dutch Politician at the Mandela funeral.

I know thissounds like a reach but putting this out now kinda shows that he doesn't fukk with her.
She was supporting Obama very early. I seriously doubt he dislikes her.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
She was supporting Obama very early. I seriously doubt he dislikes her.
No doubt I'm reaching but again everyone's saying that it was a coordinated move to move Joe out so they knew that Kamala had to be the choice so why ot immediately endorse her?

Maybe they didn't want to show that they had that big of a thumb on the scale but still. If someone else snatched or even made a decent bid for the nomination that would've been seen as a repudiation of Joe and at that point they should've just handed the keys to the white house to Trump if there was a floor fight at the convention.