Barack Obama and Michelle Obama endorse Kamala Harris

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Kamala is a fake Black tether

You should drop the Tariq speak. If I hadn't spent significant amounts of time on this site I wouldn't understand one word you just said.

The squabble over Kamala not being "Black " or "Black enough" is just a distraction. It's either Kamala or Trump. A or B. If it's not Kamala, then it's Trump. Trump is a significantly worse option than Kamala for Black people. This is clearly the case, and if you disagree I'm pretty sure you're a Trump supporter.

There is no third option. There is no #BothSides to whether we can get these insane cacs (and one c00n) off the Supreme Court, stop Project 2025, or put Trump under the jail.

If you disagree, you're not being serious.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You should drop the Tariq speak. If I hadn't spent significant amounts of time on this site I wouldn't understand one word you just said.

The squabble over Kamala not being "Black " or "Black enough" is just a distraction. It's either Kamala or Trump. A or B. If it's not Kamala, then it's Trump. Trump is a significantly worse option than Kamala for Black people. This is clearly the case, and if you disagree I'm pretty sure you're a Trump supporter.

There is no third option. There is no #BothSides to whether we can get these insane cacs (and one c00n) off the Supreme Court, stop Project 2025, or put Trump under the jail.

If you disagree, you're not being serious.
Tell that to the #bothsiders that are making 50 threads against Kamala not saying they'll vote for Trump but doing there level best to ensure Trump has the Black vote depressed.

Personally I checked out but I'm a PanAfricanist apparently that's a bad word here and we seemed to have lost the argument on that so If immigrants are the devil again Trump just pardoned Haitian Kodak Black and he ha a immigrant wife and she got her whole family here under a Genius visa.

Obama got dozens of relatives in Kenya and his brother is in Indonesia (I think* but the point is say what you want Obama didn't pull strings to get his whole family here.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If she was fukking Willie,you know she was on my boy Barracks zipper:salute:

Obviously he would never,because he is a righteous black man. There really isnt enough of us to go around:respect:.

Sadly these are the types of events that create bedwench villian arcs. Message to women globally,please dont go to the darkside. You never know when we could double back like Nelly and Ashanti. But bendwenching will practically leave you disqualified.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
:mjlol: that one breh on the first page half the posts ain't even bout the video cuz of him

Masterful troll