Barack Obama and Michelle Obama endorse Kamala Harris

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's right wing to have someone in a primary no one voted for because there wasn't one?

Fukk outta here
When people voted for biden that was also a vote for kamala. Further, no candidate stepped to the plate, which makes sense considering itd be a tough position from a donantion standpoint and most would prefer a clean slate in 2028. The main people you see complaing about this are people that intended to not vote or vote for trump anyways. Its disenguous. You dont see the democratic party or its constitutens complaining about this. Seems pretty democratic to me.

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember Obama had to apologize for hitting on Kamala. Michelle probably forced him to wait a week before the endorsment.
:pachaha:

Obama apologizes to Kamala Harris for 'best-looking attorney general' comment​

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
When people voted for biden that was also a vote for kamala. Further, no candidate stepped to the plate, which makes sense considering itd be a tough position from a donantion standpoint and most would prefer a cleant slate in 2028. The main people you see complaing about this are people that intended to not vote or vote for trump anyways. Its disenguous. You dont see the democratic party or its constitutens complaining about this. Seems pretty democratic to me.
There's no precedent :mjlol:

You can't even say Biden stepped down, so Kamala took over because he's still in office

shyt is jokes

I'm a leftist, but not a Democrat as in I'm a stan and I believe this "saving Democracy"

it's clear that with all their moves up to now that's not their plan

Ppl really should be a lot more upset with this than they are

Ppl are positive right now because it looks like Kamala is going to win and they're scared of Trump