Bar Rescue Back :blessed:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got a part time job at a new resteraunt and it seems like everything they do is from this show (it opens next week)...
5 cocktails
preach about upselling
Fresh food.. same old same old Jon Taffert the god shyt

Until someone says the other day during training
"wow you guys must have watched bar rescue or something" Owner gave him the :birdman:
:dead:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Jplaya2023post: 7630186 said:
something go themed according to tv guide. I'll peep it

thanks

That is one of the best episodes I have ever seen from this show, shyt is on par (no pun intended) with The Black Pearl and ABC episodes of Kitchen Nightmares.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I stand corrected, my mom lived in Silver Spring back in the mid '90's (she lived around the Rockville area) and from what I could remember a corporate bar seemed like a better fit than a pirate themed bar. Taffer is also not from the area and looking at the numbers and demographic (which his show is based on) it seemed like a great fit...can't win them all, but like I said I bet she still isn't making money and neither are the people that are working there.
I read somewhere or it was a theory on another messageboard that Taffer just did that 'Corporate Bar' sh*t cause ole girl who owned Piratez was so bugged out and clueless that he knew she was going to change it back to Piratez the minute the cameras stopped rolling.

-my question is this about the Pirate Bar.. the staff who used to dress up as pirates and not do sh*t cause basically they had no customers there- did they not enjoy the tip money they briefly made while being the Corporate Bar since it was more customer friendlier and had more business? or did they prefer to be broke and play pirate all day?:mindblown:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I read somewhere or it was a theory on another messageboard that Taffer just did that 'Corporate Bar' sh*t cause ole girl who owned Piratez was so bugged out and clueless that he knew she was going to change it back to Piratez the minute the cameras stopped rolling.

-my question is this about the Pirate Bar.. the staff who used to dress up as pirates and not do sh*t cause basically they had no customers there- did they not enjoy the tip money they briefly made while being the Corporate Bar since it was more customer friendlier and had more business? or did they prefer to be broke and play pirate all day?:mindblown:

They preferred playing Pirates, look up the video they put on YouTube