Bar Rescue Back :blessed:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Some of these bars websites have links to the show and the episodes they were on,would they be doing that if it was fake ?

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
All reality shows are fake to some extent but IMO this is one of the "realest" ones out there and dudes track record speaks for itself.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I just got a part time job at a new resteraunt and it seems like everything they do is from this show (it opens next week)...
5 cocktails
preach about upselling
Fresh food.. same old same old Jon Taffert the god shyt

Until someone says the other day during training
"wow you guys must have watched bar rescue or something" Owner gave him the :birdman:
Is your place chain, corporate, or owned by a parent company? -as opposed to a family/mom & pop spot? I'm in the business and that corporate/chain sh*t is night and day as compared to family owned joints. Corporate(at least most places) is all about that bottom line.. inventory, food cost, liquor costs, sales, up selling, greeting the customer, customer service, checking back on the customer, etc. Sh*t can get crazy and stressful. I trip sometimes when I go to a independent/family owned spot and everybody can do basically whatever. step into a family owned spot and walk up to the the bar and the bartender is like:snooze: or looks at you like this:dahell::beli:

man if they only knew

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got a part time job at a new resteraunt and it seems like everything they do is from this show (it opens next week)...
5 cocktails
preach about upselling
Fresh food.. same old same old Jon Taffert the god shyt

Until someone says the other day during training
"wow you guys must have watched bar rescue or something" Owner gave him the :birdman:

i don't get it, shouldn't all restaurants work that way. especially fresh food?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They preferred playing Pirates, look up the video they put on YouTube
I saw it.. but deep down there's nothing like going home with tips-cash money every night. Any person in the business or who was ever in the business will back this up. F*ck being a pirate, I know deep down that had to hit them

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
i don't get it, shouldn't all restaurants work that way. especially fresh food?
Its a whole 'nother world with independently-family owned spots. A nice handful are on some fresh ingredients-take pride in your work steeze but on the flipside alot of them aren't. All these shows- Bar Rescue, Restaurant Impossible, etc are small poorly ran family owned spots. No book keeping, no tracking of food- liquor costs, restaurant cleaning, upgrades, lackluster customer service, bad menu, too many items on the menu, non rotating food in their refrigerator(first in-first out), temperature reading, etc etc. its not easy by any means

-another favorite,Diners Drive Ins and Dives shows some good quality family owned spots. But even they get a heads up on when Guy and his cameras are coming down. So its kinds scripted and prettied up for television

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Watching the Piratz Tavern episode. This owner bytch is truly out her mind. :laff:

If I was her daughter, I'd be so embarrassed. :wow-1:

Edit: this episode has me :dead:. This pirate nikka said he doesn't understand why a grown man is yelling at the top of his lungs to people that obviously aren't kids. OG Don Jon was like "I couldn't tell. You're dressed up like a 6 year old." :ohmy: :laff:

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
man that shyt were the owner strolled into the bar on that fukking horse was fukking hilarious

also that dude trying to holla at johns wife was fukking hilarious too, dude was so wreckless

then he had the:demonic::shaq: face eye fukkin them chicks during the stress test