Bar Rescue Back :blessed:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man I can't believe some of yall just catching this. Yall got damn near a decade of classic episodes to catch up with. Just saw my baby mama on an episode
img_4380.jpg

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
One of my favorite shows, it combines so many eye-catching elements:
- Food P0rn
- Construction/Re-Modeling
- Eye Candy waitresses and bartenders
- Taffer going ham on clueless owners
- Crunching the numbers
- The bar's gimmick

It's a great show...

Stress test is my favorite part!

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Been binge watching this on Pluto TV the last couple days.

There's really a bar called Chix On Dix!
:mjlol:

I love how they always hire the drunk cousin to be head chef which consists of touching contaminated food, nuking canned cheese on nachos, and burning hamburgers on the outside and leaving them raw on the inside and Jon grilling the shyt out of them!!!

Taffer: "AND WHAT HAPPENS WITH A SALMONELLA OUTBREAK?"

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6

Not much to tell. Me and my boy went there to see the fukkery since it was close to DC. They rebranded to that Corporate Bar bullshyt and then damn near immediately went back to the pirate theme. We went after the Bar Rescue episode on a weeknight. The owner was drunk as fukk and her boyfriend/husband whatever was there too. We start talking about updating her website and she's sitting on my lap talking about how she'd "Reward" me for my "services"... with her husband in earshot. Not sure if they're on that swinger/cuck thing but it was hilarious. It was actually a pretty fun time but I knew it wasn't long for this Earth.

Last edited: