Bar Rescue Back :blessed:

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm like, in awe of how much debt some of these people are in and how they try to talk trash to Taffer.

LOL at not seeing a problem when you're a million in debt.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I start watching this last week.

I'm lost for catching this late, Taffer screaming at the owners like little kids is :deadmanny: .

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The comedy club owner didn't know what the fukk he was talking about. Dude genuinely felt that people should be crying and angry at a comedy show :what:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The comedy club owner didn't know what the fukk he was talking about. Dude genuinely felt that people should be crying and angry at a comedy show :what:

Yea that shyt struck me as odd. That cat needed a psychiatrist. Who the fukk goes to a comedy show to be sad and scared.:mindblown:
He was projecting a lot of his own feelings onto the crowd on stage and looked at the stand up as a way to vent about how he was feeling. He had no business sense and the guy who laid down the 180K acted like it wasn't a big deal and didn't want to step on his toes. fukk that nikka you lost 180k of my money and you acting like you don't care....
nas-mask.gif

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
:what: watching the comedy club ep now, the owner is a fukking retard!!! :wtf: drugs is he on talking about people are liars & you should be sad & angry at a comedy club :dead: wtf

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
:laff: at the lil drunk mexican cook

"he fukk me...fukk him, fukk everybody"

lmao. dude went from a cook to a runner. totally emasculated.

i was watchin this joint w/ this youngin at my house. she was annoyed by it, and i was like "nope, im on that taff-dogg, we watchin this." by the time that joint was over, she was like "WE GOTTA GO THERE!" lookin the joint up on googlemaps. i literally live 15 minutes from that joint. make one right and ride into md. might have to take that trip to see if theyve totally fukked it up already. i know they destroyed that sign.

"ok, now talk like a regular person" -jesse dogg :laugh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was checking this out in my hotel room last night.

They showed this bar where the owners would get drunk as hell and let people come in with motorcycles and horses and shyt. Some cowboy ass dude brought a damn horse in there and it started spazzin' out, slipped and fell on the ground with people all around it.

The fukkery had me like

:gladbron:

Then it even shyt itself and there was a pile just sitting there in the bar and the owners didn't pick it up.

:wow:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Late pass, but I just caught the Pirate bar episode.

This show is the single greatest thing ever.
That was a tragedy. And Taffer usually tries to stay close to the original name or something similar with he does the remodel but with that owner he went totally opposite of what the pirate bar was cause he knew she was going to turn it back into a pirate bar. she was crazy and a lost cause