Bar Rescue Back :blessed:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That was my favorite episode. John was all like "Do you want to make money or do you want to be a Pirate?"

They chose Pirate :deadmanny:

How fukking stupid is EVERYONE that was associated with the place?

On a side note, that black bartender John brought in for that episode:
388924_317453848294703_774832083_n.jpg

:noah:
:ohlawd:
She's the only reason I kept watching that episode. When she walked up to the bar from the sidewalk I was stuck. She was bad as hell.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
fake as shyt

I know people who own The Bone in Framingham Mass from Bar Rescue and the owners of Barefoot Bob's on Nantasket Beach in Hull.

The people at the bone are thankful for Taffer but the people at Barefoot Bob's hate Ramsey.

From everything I know, neither show is fake. Are they set up? Sure. They can't have the cameras on 24/7. So both Ramsey and Taffer are on set schedules to do certain things. But the interactions with the staff, the conflict and the decisions these guys make are very real.

The Bone is pretty much to this day the exact way Taffer left them. Except that they use their old name still on a lot of stuff. Barefoot Bob's has pretty much killed everything that Ramsey did. The owners don't like anything he did with the place and they think he's a dikk.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The name thing kills me. It's one thing to go apeshyt when he starts going in on your management skills etc., but to go apeshyt cuz he's gonna change the name of the bar?! :bryan::mindblown:

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just discovered this amazingness like a month ago (don't usually watch Spike.) Now I have it set to DVR every single ep. lol.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Season one was great, I could definitely relate having worked in a bar. It was getting too scripted in season two. I caught a few episodes on Sunday and its still good.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
100% agree. If I had a struggling business and someone comes in and offers to re-do the entire thing for free and get me all new everything inside, and all I had to do was get yelled at for like an hour, bring it the fukk on.

Funny thing is - and it's only happened a couple of times - when the bar owners don't yell and argue with him, Taffer doesn't yell at them either. He'll criticize and call out their mistakes/problems, but it's respectful.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That was my favorite episode. John was all like "Do you want to make money or do you want to be a Pirate?"

They chose Pirate :deadmanny:

How fukking stupid is EVERYONE that was associated with the place?

On a side note, that black bartender John brought in for that episode:
388924_317453848294703_774832083_n.jpg
:noah:
Man I still trip off that episode still to this very day. But I've read on another messageboard that Taffer knew she was going to switch back cause he saw that she was truly bugged out for reals. So he named it "the Federal" or something of that nature. It was a complete 180 of the Pirate bar. He did that shyt on purpose:pachaha:

-This is one of my favorite shows period. I'm in the industry as well. One of biggest problems with mom and pop operations is that they have to big of a 'schizophrenic menu' and they don't watch their numbers and keep tract of their food and liquor costs.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Season one was great, I could definitely relate having worked in a bar. It was getting too scripted in season two. I caught a few episodes on Sunday and its still good.

this was bound to happen after the first season. most of the bars staff are prepped for taffer and his antics now. they know what to expect. more people are trying to challenge him. i bet some prepare lines to try to clown him. so even if it's not scripted it's going to come off that way.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
dis show is godly, but the orginal ramsey nightmares is THE greatest. Main reason, every episode Ramsey would go back there months later, to see whats up, who got fired, if they still around. he would sit down n order n eat da food jus like da 1st day just to test em. Kitchen nightmares, has 1 episode a year when they only go back to couple restaurants, not the same feeling.

It would b jokes to have Taffer walk back into Pirates n jus b like, hey ur still playing dress up? Still going broke? n then jus walk out.