Bar Rescue Back :blessed:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
dis show is godly, but the orginal ramsey nightmares is THE greatest. Main reason, every episode Ramsey would go back there months later, to see whats up, who got fired, if they still around. he would sit down n order n eat da food jus like da 1st day just to test em. Kitchen nightmares, has 1 episode a year when they only go back to couple restaurants, not the same feeling.

It would b jokes to have Taffer walk back into Pirates n jus b like, hey ur still playing dress up? Still going broke? n then jus walk out.
My question is to the bartenders and waiters of Pirates.. now when they were a respectable-new restaurant for those very few short days I know they made some nice tips as opposed to when they were the Pirate bar with no customers and not making but a couple of bucks a night. How did they react to going back to the Pirate theme where they basically made no money all over again? The show just showed the reaction of the owner but we never got to hear what the employees thought. I'm wondering did any of them say, "fukk this Pirate shyt we're actually making money now".

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
My question is to the bartenders and waiters of Pirates.. now when they were a respectable-new restaurant for those very few short days I know they made some nice tips as opposed to when they were the Pirate bar with no customers and not making but a couple of bucks a night. How did they react to going back to the Pirate theme where they basically made no money all over again? The show just showed the reaction of the owner but we never got to hear what the employees thought. I'm wondering did any of them say, "fukk this Pirate shyt we're actually making money now".

That's one of the reasons the owner was going broke, she was still payin dem bartenders full salary jus to dress up. U saw dat kitchen, no money was bein spent/lost there. The employees were gettin paid to dress up n then jus got drunk every shift at work. Where do i apply?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
dis show is godly, but the orginal ramsey nightmares is THE greatest. Main reason, every episode Ramsey would go back there months later, to see whats up, who got fired, if they still around. he would sit down n order n eat da food jus like da 1st day just to test em. Kitchen nightmares, has 1 episode a year when they only go back to couple restaurants, not the same feeling.

It would b jokes to have Taffer walk back into Pirates n jus b like, hey ur still playing dress up? Still going broke? n then jus walk out.

Its just like Bar Rescue?

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Its just like Bar Rescue?

Ramsey's kitchen nightmares is the orginal UK/european version of Kitchen nightmares that every1 watches now in the states. It started around 04/05 in euro and is alot rawer, and more real than the overproduced US version. he would actually go take the chefs to the source where they are ordering some of their overpriced products from.

But every single episode the last 10mins was him returning to the restaurant. Sometimes he would be accross the street and call them and order over the phone so they wouldn't know it was him, so he can really test the quality of the food. The 1 time, the restaurant was closed, he visited the owners home n was shyt talkin da dudes daughter who left the restaurant.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yeah Bar Rescue is that show.

nikkas be having some of the worst bar/restaurant concepts in the world and wonder why they struggling. I remember the one with that lady who had a bar that had a bunch of kid games and toys hung up all over the place :mindblown:

That Jessie Barnes chick is dime status to me

My new shyt is that Ramsey locked up show, where he teaching prisoners how to cook. shyt is straight :heh: but I only saw the first 2 episodes.

Silkk

Daps
Ramsey's kitchen nightmares is the orginal UK/european version of Kitchen nightmares that every1 watches now in the states. It started around 04/05 in euro and is alot rawer, and more real than the overproduced US version. he would actually go take the chefs to the source where they are ordering some of their overpriced products from.

But every single episode the last 10mins was him returning to the restaurant. Sometimes he would be accross the street and call them and order over the phone so they wouldn't know it was him, so he can really test the quality of the food. The 1 time, the restaurant was closed, he visited the owners home n was shyt talkin da dudes daughter who left the restaurant.

Never heard of that either, is it like Bar Rescue?

Silkk

Daps
Yeah Bar Rescue is that show.

nikkas be having some of the worst bar/restaurant concepts in the world and wonder why they struggling. I remember the one with that lady who had a bar that had a bunch of kid games and toys hung up all over the place :mindblown:

That Jessie Barnes chick is dime status to me

My new shyt is that Ramsey locked up show, where he teaching prisoners how to cook. shyt is straight :heh: but I only saw the first 2 episodes.

Whats its called?

Silkk

Daps
Ima have to see if i can peep some of them when i get off

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Taffer's wife got some cans though. Lawd have mercy. :gladbron:

jon-taffer-bar-rescue.jpg

692otf994epw731sjpmd.jpeg

0.jpg

Nicole-%26-Jon.jpg

Looks like she's in her 40's....not bad.:obama:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Taffer's wife got some cans though. Lawd have mercy. :gladbron:

Looks like she's in her 40's....not bad.:obama:

She's bad as fukk for him, he looks like he is 70 years old lol.

And check this gay shyt out:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSPkbJohdyo[/ame]

I kind of want to go there and shyt on these people too.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Holy shyt Jenny Costa is amazing. I would hold her purse in public and buy her tampons if she asked.

Silkk

Daps
Holy shyt Jenny Costa is amazing. I would hold her purse in public and buy her tampons if she asked.

She bout to get e-stalked soon as i get off:birdman:

:russ: at that owner yelling at his cook to try and get on jon good side

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
She bout to get e-stalked soon as i get off:birdman:

:russ: at that owner yelling at his cook to try and get on jon good side

Hes an idiot and tying to put that shyt on the cook. This nikka gave away 4 bottles of champagne....fukk these smoking commercials creep me out.