Bantu Women Appreciation Thread(thickest women in Africa)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Cameroon
I2bEMbo.jpg

ceiexCW.jpg

tumblr_mp4545QZLz1s9l5wvo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
African women are very diverse in look, body shape, skin tone, etc. Just like all women. They are just not always presented in the best light which colors people's perception. I mean if the only image of white women you had came from trailer parks and the backwoods of the deep south, you would have a completely different perception of their beauty.

Instead the image of white women that is prevalent in the media is that of a Cameron Diaz in her prime.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
African women are very diverse in look, body shape, skin tone, etc. Just like all women. They are just not always presented in the best light which colors people's perception. I mean if the only image of white women you had came from trailer parks and the backwoods of the deep south, you would have a completely different perception of their beauty.

Instead the image of white women that is prevalent in the media is that of a Cameron Diaz in her prime.

This is the reason why people have a stereotypical view of African women. But I'd argue that African women are more diverse in skin tone than any other women; especially European women.

PS: Don't worry I posted some of your Kenyan women.:salute:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the reason why people have a stereotypical view of African women. But I'd argue that African women are more diverse in skin tone than any other women; especially European women.

PS: Don't worry I posted some of your Kenyan women.:salute:

:salute:

When I get off work, I plan to go through this thread in great detail.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
And note I'm only posting one specific pan-ethnicity group from mainly just Southeast, South and central Africa. Now imagine the REST of Africa; west, east, north.

And speaking of skin color diversity.

Human skin color diversity is highest in sub-Saharan African population

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11126724

So the people who think Africans must only have one skin complexion are incorrect. This thread is not that far off. In this thread I posted some lighter skinned South Africans. Like I said that can be due to them having Khoisan ancestry; the Khoisan who are fairly light skinned. And lets not forget climate/environment role, because South Africa is part of the Mediterranean climate.

HMMMMMM ....:leon:...that is a major point........

That's an interesting study ..... :whoo: