Bantu Women Appreciation Thread(thickest women in Africa)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Add them. From my early African history lessons, the people from the Cameroon region are the people that traveled downward to populate the lower continent, where they encountered the Khoi San and blended. The original Bantu's were from that area.

Yeah but they were also from southeast Nigeria and they are a minority in Nigeria. Bantu's mainly migrated from the southern part of Cameroon. IDK. Cameroon is called the "miniature Africa" because it houses many Afrcan ethnic groups like; Hausa's, Arabs, Sudanese(west Africans), Fulanis, etc.

I'll think about it.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Many Angolan slaves went to America.

I think it was the Rza and Ghostface in some interview with either Vibe or TheSource who schooled me on this. Theyd travelled to Africa and were featured on the cover. They said the first slaves were taken from Angola, but they proved too difficult to do slave work, refusing to do the work even if killed. The cacs then went up the coast to the West where the people were slightly more docile.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I think it was the Rza and Ghostface in some interview with either Vibe or TheSource who schooled me on this. Theyd travelled to Africa and were featured on the cover. They said the first slaves were taken from Angola, but they proved too difficult to do slave work, refusing to do the work even if killed. The cacs then went up the coast to the West where the people were slightly more docile.

This is exactly what happened. Yes slaves from Bantu areas were taken to the USA, but they were later banned. Which is why the majority of AA's are of non-Bantu speaking descent.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
387326_158750120895402_30869161_n.jpg

That's a grown woman right there :whew:
If i was dating her daughter and she took me home to meet Mom
I'm like fukk your daughter, what's up with you Mom?

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Got dammit I can't look at this thread no more. I already have a black queen and I don't wanna ruin that by taking a flight to the mother land. :pacspit: Any of ya n1ggas that's thirstin for white women or any other race. And shyttin on our black sistas. If u don't like our American ones there's plenty of other continents where they reside.
Truth!!!

These nikkas with white hoes need to stamp a big L on their foreheads. They Lauce in the Sauce

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Actually, part of the calculations come from actual slave voyage records. Those nums aren't from one source. And 38% is more than 1 in 3. While there were Manding speakers, there were a very many Igbo, Ewe/Fon/Gbe speakers, Akan, etc....and also Hausa, Wolof, Yoruba, Kru speakers and so on. in smaller numbers. Besides the data, this shows in direct cousin to cousin autosomal matches.with many Igbo matches, Congo/Angola, Ghanaians/Togolese (Ewe and Akan speakers), those from Guinea.G.B. and Senegambia. This shows in our my families results, as well. People (descendants of enslaved Africans) tend to be various mixes of these different peoples, some with more of this, others with more of that.
True, but the fact remains that the single largest group is not bantu despite popular belief, it is actually Mande. White people in america are many things, but they are predominately Germanic. Does that mean there's no MASSIVE italian and irish descent? no, but the character of your country is germanic, make no mistake about that. and I see characteristics of AAs much closer to Mande than I do Bantu. Mande having absorbed the above listed.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Truth!!!

These nikkas with white hoes need to stamp a big L on their foreheads. They Lauce in the Sauce

Its 'social conditioning'..they've been taught to hate themselves and they then take it out on Black women by abandoning them for some media approved porcelain skinned stringy haired cave beast with no curves in sight..motherfukkers should be ashamed of themselves. This thread proves Africa wins when it comes to females. Can only be challenged by those of the diaspora, no one else dares.