Bantu Women Appreciation Thread(thickest women in Africa)

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Congolese
10294291_814928938548478_3670938874736021429_n.jpg

:whew:

Natural Haired Beauooty ... :wow:

Last edited:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
True, but the fact remains that the single largest group is not bantu despite popular belief, it is actually Mande. White people in america are many things, but they are predominately Germanic. Does that mean there's no MASSIVE italian and irish descent? no, but the character of your country is germanic, make no mistake about that. and I see characteristics of AAs much closer to Mande than I do Bantu. Mande having absorbed the above listed.

I have no idea where you get this notion but you seem set in this thinking despite the evidence, so have at it. :yeshrug:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I have no idea where you get this notion but you seem set in this thinking despite the evidence, so have at it. :yeshrug:
and I still dont know what you're arguing, because you've already stated in your evidence that yes in fact bantus are not the majority which is my entire argument. Its as if you're arguing for the sake of. :what:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
and I still dont know what you're arguing, because you've already stated in your evidence that yes in fact bantus are not the majority which is my entire argument. Its as if you're arguing for the sake of. :what:

You came into the thread with this we're mostly Mandinka argument as if to undermine the connection between African Americans and Bantu people, which I clearly established. That would be like me going on a Brazil forum like, most Bantu people are still in Africa. :why: Then, when someone points out how many came there being like, "but still, the majority are in Africa :what:"

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You came into the thread with this we're mostly Mandinka argument as if to undermine the connection between African Americans and Bantu people, which I clearly established. That would be like me going on a Brazil forum like, most Bantu people are still in Africa. :why: Then, when someone points out how many came there being like, "but still, the majority are in Africa :what:"
AAs ARE majority Mande, wtf is going on here. :mindblown: