Bantu Women Appreciation Thread(thickest women in Africa)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Tanzania
381618_10150466432618939_503298938_10361851_700119221_n.jpg

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/5859346/ ..we discussed this last year. Central/SE/S African in the data are all Bantu origin (mostly Angola/Congo and Mozambique regions). Significant numbers of Bantu people came to America (38% of total, estimated) and Brazil (even higher).
exactly. and I said MOST aren't. 38% isn't most. That is also an estimation since there was a lot of mixture, its most likely less, below 25% when WE on the continent (whose opinion is more important) sum up our former colonies and where they lie, we notice bantus had a shorter boat ride. So, again, most AAs are Mande, not Bantu, most Brasilians however, are bantu. Different looking people I can see the difference in the color of brown and facial structure, Mande people have very strong features, Bantus have softer features, puffier cheeks and softer powderish skin. Mande are also tall with very broad shoulders, Bantu tend to be a bit shorter. It would be like comparing a Scandinavian and a Slavic. Slavic having the stronger face, bigger nose, hairier body. Mande are what you think Shaka Zulu look like, but Shaka was actually short, he wasn't a 6'3 Mandingo. Mandingos are big n/h.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
exactly. and I said MOST aren't. 38% isn't most. That is also an estimation since there was a lot of mixture, its most likely less, below 25% when WE on the continent (whose opinion is more important) sum up our former colonies and where they lie, we notice bantus had a shorter boat ride. So, again, most AAs are Mande, not Bantu, most Brasilians however, are bantu. Different looking people I can see the difference in the color of brown and facial structure, Mande people have very strong features, Bantus have softer features, puffier cheeks and softer powderish skin. Mande are also tall with very broad shoulders, Bantu tend to be a bit shorter. It would be like comparing a Scandinavian and a Slavic. Slavic having the stronger face, bigger nose, hairier body. Mande are what you think Shaka Zulu look like, but Shaka was actually short, he wasn't a 6'3 Mandingo. Mandingos are big n/h.

Actually, part of the calculations come from actual slave voyage records. Those nums aren't from one source. And 38% is more than 1 in 3. While there were Manding speakers, there were a very many Igbo, Ewe/Fon/Gbe speakers, Akan, etc....and also Hausa, Wolof, Yoruba, Kru speakers and so on. in smaller numbers. Besides the data, this shows in direct cousin to cousin autosomal matches.with many Igbo matches, Congo/Angola, Ghanaians/Togolese (Ewe and Akan speakers), those from Guinea.G.B. and Senegambia. This shows in our my families results, as well. People (descendants of enslaved Africans) tend to be various mixes of these different peoples, some with more of this, others with more of that.