Banshee Season 3

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: so the whole reason Hood knows martial arts isn't because of dude :sas1: and he didn't intentionally go to solitary to avoid him :sas2:
Hood is really a brawler than a martial artist..every fight he's been in has always been some crazy back and forth where he uses the environment to his advantage.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Chayton just fukking with Proctor right now.

I think he just sacrificed those two dudes, he knew they probably wouldn't get out, it's why he didn't send his brother.

On some, I coulda snapped your niece's neck outside of YOUR club :umad:

I had two of my low level goons in YOUR house :banderas:

I got you scared and I ain't even pulled out my new toys:mjlol:
I kinda get this but Chayton seems like he really looks out for his people...I'd wager that he probably isn't trying to waste the lives of fellow NA's

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:mjpls: so the whole reason Hood knows martial arts isn't because of dude :sas1: and he didn't intentionally go to solitary to avoid him :sas2:
he's former military.. probably some secret type shyt that we'll find out about this season.. but it's been heavily hinted.. that's where he learned all his fighting

i think he was shook of rabbit and the crew.. the albino and his crew worked for rabbit

in the end... we saw how that ended up.. and it wasn't no marital arts

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I've literally never heard of this show :ohhh:

Just had a quick read on wiki and it sounds decent :leon:gonna jump on this after season 3 of The Americans.
its on sky atlantic (for us UK brehs) i saw it randomly once before i joined the coli and got hooked

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its on sky atlantic (for us UK brehs) i saw it randomly once before i joined the coli and got hooked
So it ain't on Netflix? :mjcry:

I don't have Sky Atlantic and can't be bothered to stream shyt on my laptop any more, brah :mjcry:I need that HD quality on the big screen :mjcry:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I barely know how to use this forum, brah :mjcry:unless it's an actual page and I can just click play I don't know what I'm doing :mjcry:
:beli: dont understand why people struggle with torrents

nvm guess you can stream but you're addicted to HD :snoop:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli: dont understand why people struggle with torrents

nvm guess you can stream but you're addicted to HD :snoop:
I don't get computers puting at all, brah :mjcry:I need my mans @SubZeroDegrees to hit me up with some of them puter tips :feedme:

Yeah, the HD on the big screen has completely changed the game; brehs ain't streaming on a shytty 15 inch lappy any more:blessed: