Banshee Season 3

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: with Smiths pulling off Mortal Kombat fatalities and :mjcry: at Noah dying at the same time

Ayo that fight was on some other level ish :ohlawd:. From the way that Nola threw the axe to jump off the fight, to them battling in the car, to Smithers popping the trunk to get his tools, to the MK finish. The whole thing had me like :ooh:. This was one of the best episodes the series has done. Hood being captured in the semi truck with Fat b*stard and him escaping and dumping him to get ran over :lolbron:. Bullock and the strip club shootout. T.Hawk is going to kill new cop when he finds out about his brother :wow:. Then you got Chivon finding out the truth about Hood to end the episode :whew:.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody want to call T-Hawk crazy but he warned Nola not to go at Proctor alone and look were that got her, he warned his brother that he wasn't ready and we see where he at, people need to start listening to him.

I bust out laughing at the cop using the stripper like a therapist while tricking off his cash.:mjlol: Meanwhile his ex is going all in on that Procter fukkery.:ehh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
brehs i saw that tomahawk flying at him and thought we were going to see T Hawk vs Smithers :whew:

ive never jumped to attention so quick in my life :russ:, i swear i need that battle
wow.png

That old woman was mesmerised by Hoods swag
pachah1.png
, fat boy didnt know who he was messing with
ufdup.png

RIP Nola aka Pocahontas :mjcry:, Smithers is a beast he ripped her throat out
damn.png

this show is so underrated its crazy

Last edited:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
tbh I wasnt gonna shyt on the other threadstarters, arrows is one of the most active thread it should be stickied , this thread will live regardless as it always does
Hear that but no way should gommorra stay up over banshee.

At least this show's season is still running

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
that was one of the most epic and well choreographed/shot one-on-one fights i've seen on tv in a long time...odette yustman is a delicious ass woman, hate to see her character bodied so viciously, but she did hold her own...overall, one of the best, if not the best episodes to date. Can't believe this thread isn't doing more numbers, nikkas are sleeping.