Banshee Season 3

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:laugh: This probably the only dude on the show that be having Hood legit shook :merchant:
468796839_640.jpg
he had Hood shook too

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
the song at the ending when pocahantas is looking over where her bro was killed :ohlawd:
We definitely didn't see much of her last season...she might just end up bonding like Voltron with Chayton especially since the Proctor's niece killed her brother...and Chayton knows :wow:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Friday Night fukkery is back brehs! :blessed:

I'm still pissed that they killed off Emmitt though. :stopitslime:At least they avenged him but we need another brotha coming in to fukk shyt up.
Fat Al is alright if he becomes a regular but he seems more like comic relief.

I guess T-Hawk will do for now,
7WxzC.gif
I love the ether he spits to the white cats on the show.
The only thing that irks me about him is that "chains" line he delivered to Emmitt last season... that shyt still stings. :sadcam:

I guess when Brock renegotiated his contract for the new season, he made sure to say that he gets to smash some chicks too
and Hood can't have all the fun. :mjlol:

Proctor had to go there huh? :scust: His niece though...:noah:Super bad.

procto was just showing her the family business :ucme:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Hood is gonna fukk Amy

That's my homegirl Sally from Being Human (US version) :noah:. Another casting from the show. Have to give them props on the visuals as well. They switched up the opening credit scenes showing the production of Proctor's drug facility leading into that crazy shootout. Then later they juxtaposed the scene of T.Hawk smashing with his Indian goons trying to grab Rebecca :obama:. I had a feeling their plan wasn't going to work, once Mr. Smithers showed up I knew those Redbones :ufdup:. Mr. Smithers and T.Hawk are two of my favorite characters on TV right now. Next week it looks like Noah and Smithers go at it :whew:

Noah: Alex thought you were bad for the tribe.

T.Hawk: I AM THE TRIBE :birdman:

Also like how they incorporated Brock's ex into the fold. Proctor inviting her into his home and now his dying mother, better keep those doors locked when he's having business meetings with Rebecca :sas2:

That cliff-hanger with Hood though :lupe:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Mixing sex scenes with fight scenes and also improving the intro credits :wow:

Banshee is raising the levels :obama:

I wonder if we will ever see Smithers vs T Hawk :lupe::whoo:
:whoa: White Brother Mouzone puts in work but I don't think he's ready for T Hawk, even Proctor only fought Hood to to a stand still that work T Hawk put on Hood though :damn:. T Hawk is like a Native American Broly