Banshee Season 3

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
had to watch this ep 3x before i commented on it :whew:....this shyt was pure unadulterated flames :banderas: the fight between white brother mouzone and nola was on some the raid 2 shyt (when they started scrapping in the car :ooh:) then this mufukka took the rolls royce emblem and did ungodly things with it :krs: then ripped the bytch trachea out for a flawless victory :ahh:...i fukd with nola but she should've listened to t-hawk the gawd :ufdup: or at least sniped him instead of going at it with the hands cuz after she said she was gon kill him white brother mouzone was like "thats not gonna happen" :boloufdup:...then we got hood THEE gawd showing fat b*stard he gives no fuks in these streets :jawalrus: dude prolly on the road looking like a big ass raspberry jelly donut right now:vincewhoa:wasnt shocked that hood saved ol boy either cuz he's kinda on that anti hero punisher shyt but :pacspit: russell edgington for snitching on hood....hopefully he keep his bad bytch but its not looking good :sadcam:...nxt ep t-hawk finds out about all the fukkery :sweetlawd:white men bout to be hunted like deer :russyheh:

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THey are on some Sons of Anarchy bullshyt you telling me that the Natives couldnt catch a body at all...Just like on SOA all the Brothers would die unless they were down with them.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Brehs :mindblown: the potential for fukkery is astounding this season. So lemme try and encapsulate some of it

Hood vs Proctor/ Army Dude/ Chayton
Proctor vs Chayton/ Potentially the fam he killed because ol girl lost her cool and shot ol dude/ Hood

And any number of variations these shyts could mean
gd2H7xr.png

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I was going, "Just run away Nola, just run now :mjcry:"

Breh, when ol boy had is back to the Rolls and she stood there looking at him i wanted her to be like " i'll see your azz tomorrow!" and fade into the woods instead she went out like a true kinaho warrior :to:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
had to watch this ep 3x before i commented on it :whew:....this shyt was pure unadulterated flames :banderas: the fight between white brother mouzone and nola was on some the raid 2 shyt (when they started scrapping in the car :ooh:) then this mufukka took the rolls royce emblem and did ungodly things with it :krs: then ripped the bytch trachea out for a flawless victory :ahh:...i fukd with nola but she should've listened to t-hawk the gawd :ufdup: or at least sniped him instead of going at it with the hands cuz after she said she was gon kill him white brother mouzone was like "thats not gonna happen" :boloufdup:...then we got hood THEE gawd showing fat b*stard he gives no fuks in these streets :jawalrus: dude prolly on the road looking like a big ass raspberry jelly donut right now:vincewhoa:wasnt shocked that hood saved ol boy either cuz he's kinda on that anti hero punisher shyt but :pacspit: russell edgington for snitching on hood....hopefully he keep his bad bytch but its not looking good :sadcam:...nxt ep t-hawk finds out about all the fukkery :sweetlawd:white men bout to be hunted like deer :russyheh:
+rep :mjlol: