Banshee Season 3

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Maaaaaaan Im watching Banshee right now brehs!!! I had to pause it for a moment cuz the pressure of this anticipation for the final battle got me like :wow:

I'm at the part Hood and everyone else is loading up their ammo.... this shyt about to go down!!!:blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
This was the only weak part of the finale/season to me

A bunch of heavily armed nikkas in a guarded warehouse and they all get killed by 3 fukking people :wtf: :comeon:

And one of them(Rebecca) is a fukking amateur :wtf:

But this show has always did nikkas dirty so I wasn't surprised :mjpls:

Actually at worst it was 4 :troll:

Remember that Salvadorian dude with the sword..... but remember he got his own gang too, they prolly had his camp kill them off camera.... or maybe it wasnt as many armed black cats in that warehouse as we think:sas1:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Damn finally finished watching and just letting all this fukkery process.... first off...

@hexagram23 GOTDAMN breh:what:... you aint waste NO TIME dropping this from the "stickied" damn we couldnt get till Sun breh?:francis:

Also... the SOA comparison and the so called this be on? fukk out of here:dahell:.... this show is not in anyway close to hate and L's for blacks or minorities on SOA. Blacks on multiple times caught more L's in SOA than all 3 seasons of Banshee combined:mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn finally finished watching and just letting all this fukkery process.... first off...

@hexagram23 GOTDAMN breh:what:... you aint waste NO TIME dropping this from the "stickied" damn we couldnt get till Sun breh?:francis:

Also... the SOA comparison and the so called this be on? fukk out of here:dahell:.... this show is not in anyway close to hate and L's for blacks or minorities on SOA. Blacks on multiple times caught more L's in SOA than all 3 seasons of Banshee combined:mjlol:

Breh to be fair it took damn near 24 hours for anyone to even notice I unstickied it.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh::sadbron:

@hexagram23

Sooooooo?:mjcry:

:mjpls: Can we get that anime thread stickied or am I pushing our luck?:sas1:

The anime thread is most likely a no-go since nobody could give me a logical reason to sticky it. It doesn't have a season, or an end, and I can't leave a sticky up there forever. Netflix is, because it's a service with a ton of content. Anime is well, anime, and half the board doesn't even watch it.

Besides, that thread has been going strong since 2012, it'll be fine with or without a sticky.

Fred.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And

And got his head turned into a canoe. Also fought to almost a standstill by a 5'9" 140 lb cac named Hood. I admit some hyperbole regarding SOA but it ain't far behind. Burton at least should be dead by now. The black Philly gang.:what::snoop::deadmanny: That was total bullshyt. The black people die in the worst way. They bednot off my man Job or Shug

Its not just in Banshee, its in all movies and TV shows. I've noticed this since I was a kid and point it out to everyone.
Black folks die the worst way in cinema.
samuel-jackson-shark-o.gif

1941106_o.gif

goodfellas-stacks-o.gif

I hate the nazi plot too but that dude can act his ass off. The convo with him and brock was mad intense
Man, that was the best acted scene in the whole series. That dude was incredible.

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore

Me thinks if you add them up it is much closer than you think. At least on SOA some main cac characters got they shyt fukked up. I mean Jemma got gang raped and Ope fukked up, not to mention Tara. Proctor needs a loss bad and I don't mean his dead mama. What the fukk you watchin?:wtb:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me thinks if you add them up it is much closer than you think. At least on SOA some main cac characters got they shyt fukked up. I mean Jemma got gang raped and Ope fukked up, not to mention Tara. Proctor needs a loss bad and I don't mean his dead mama. What the fukk you watchin?:wtb:
That's three people in 7 seasons. Tara was the only innocent.

Gemma also started a race war by blaming the shyt on the triads. She's the same one that said "I’m about to go catfight on a colored girl":patrice:

The first episode of SOA had them making jokes about dead Mexican women in one of their safe houses.
One of the characters attempted suicide just so the crew wouldn't find out he was half black :francis:

The black sheriff of a small town was killed and he was only mentioned like twice the next season an afterthought to the white woman that was next to him. No one gave a shyt about his wife and unborn son dying either.

Damon Pope was painted as the black guy even though he was getting revenge on Tig killing his daughter.

We just saw the main character's girl on Banshee get her neck snapped. Gordon just got killed.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finish watched this season.

As much I love Banshee show but I started getting more and more turned off towards Banshee. So sick of Rebecca, I can't stand her and I don't buy her character that she thinks she's a "BOSS" like his Uncle and it doesn't fit her character and Uncle went soft on her...Rebecca and Pai, Burton yet they don't mind killing off pretty much every native american and black people....I mean seriously :what:. I don't like how the writers and the show made the dumb ass decision like when Chayton aka T-Hawk should have at least killed Rebecca when he had the chance when he grabbed her neck or when T-Hawk snapped Siobhan's neck and Hood was laying on the floor/pass out and yet T-Hawk left him alive :what:? he should have killed him right there. That show is really insult us.

more subtle..they don't make it a race thing when it's whites being bad and just basically imply "Ohh it's just boys being boys"..but when it comes to other races..especially native american..they make them look sooo bad..make them to be jokes and just kill them off easily,

. The Colonel actually seems like a decent person..bit rough around the edges but he's combative military..so DUH! He has to be. It seems like he really genuinely cared for Carrie tho and seems like he is getting screwed over for nothing..and Hood and the others are coming off moreso as douchebags who should not be getting away with it. Just find that part of the story sad..Colonel is not a stereotypical villain to be fought against..he may become one but that's largely because of Hood and his greed for playin thief even when he is still an active Sheriff.:snoop:

I think I'm almost done with this show......native americans being smeared was the main turnoff for me...and characters like Siob and Gordon being killed..was basically Hood's fault. I mean he and the gang wanted to be overly GREEDY and keep thieving and put them all at further risk..and they went too far stealin from elite military. At the end of last episode..it seems like Hood is gonna team up with Kai and his gang now...which is retarded....they keep getting off easy..especially Rebecca, the spoiled bytch brat lol. Realistically she would have died awhile ago..but ohh let's keep the attractive white people alive just because! lol. Seriously :pacspit: at this show...

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much I love Banshee show but I started getting more and more turned off towards Banshee. So sick of Rebecca, I can't stand her and I don't buy her character that she thinks she's a "BOSS" like his Uncle and it doesn't fit her character and Uncle went soft on her

It does fit her character, she's a rebellious teenage girl whose uncle gave her a big role in his organization. Of course she's gonna start feeling herself and he's letting her run the club and sit across the table from top guys in other crews. He was letting her handle negotiations and shyt and only started giving her the :ufdup:when his moms got sick and he started fukking Brock's ex. He thought God was punishing him and he wanted to cut back on the conflict. Proctor only went soft on her because he realized he was fukking up when he started going soft on the competition.

but when it comes to other races..especially native american..they make them look sooo bad..make them to be jokes and just kill them off easily,
It took them 2 seasons to kill Chayton. Nola was kicking people's ass and killed a couple Nazis before dying in probably the best fight scene in tv history.

The Colonel actually seems like a decent person..bit rough around the edges but he's combative military..so DUH! He has to be. It seems like he really genuinely cared for Carrie tho and seems like he is getting screwed over for nothing..and Hood and the others are coming off moreso as douchebags who should not be getting away with it. Just find that part of the story sad..Colonel is not a stereotypical villain to be fought against..he may become one but that's largely because of Hood and his greed for playin thief even when he is still an active Sheriff.:snoop:
I agree that the Colonel really didn't do shyt wrong. I don't believe they ever said how they got the money, I'm sure it was illegal, but dude was only protecting their money from some thieves.

I think I'm almost done with this show......native americans being smeared was the main turnoff for me

Native Americans haven't been smeared. Chayton's crew was only a small radical segment. Longshadow's beef with Proctor was some business shyt that got violent. Majority aren't involved in any fukkery.

...and characters like Siob and Gordon being killed..was basically Hood's fault. I mean he and the gang wanted to be overly GREEDY and keep thieving and put them all at further risk..and they went too far stealin from elite military.

Of course it's Hood's fault, they had an entire episode showing what would've happened if Hood never became sheriff.

At the end of last episode..it seems like Hood is gonna team up with Kai and his gang now...which is retarded....
Not if he's the only one he knows with the resources to find Job.

they keep getting off easy
:manny: Hood just watched his girl get her neck snapped and his best friend was kidnapped.

Carrie watched her husband and father of her son die in her arms.

It seems like people feel the main characters should die or end up in jail and the show should've stopped after the first season.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I finish watched this season.

As much I love Banshee show but I started getting more and more turned off towards Banshee. So sick of Rebecca, I can't stand her and I don't buy her character that she thinks she's a "BOSS" like his Uncle and it doesn't fit her character and Uncle went soft on her...Rebecca and Pai, Burton yet they don't mind killing off pretty much every native american and black people....I mean seriously :what:. I don't like how the writers and the show made the dumb ass decision like when Chayton aka T-Hawk should have at least killed Rebecca when he had the chance when he grabbed her neck or when T-Hawk snapped Siobhan's neck and Hood was laying on the floor/pass out and yet T-Hawk left him alive :what:? he should have killed him right there. That show is really insult us.

more subtle..they don't make it a race thing when it's whites being bad and just basically imply "Ohh it's just boys being boys"..but when it comes to other races..especially native american..they make them look sooo bad..make them to be jokes and just kill them off easily,

. The Colonel actually seems like a decent person..bit rough around the edges but he's combative military..so DUH! He has to be. It seems like he really genuinely cared for Carrie tho and seems like he is getting screwed over for nothing..and Hood and the others are coming off moreso as douchebags who should not be getting away with it. Just find that part of the story sad..Colonel is not a stereotypical villain to be fought against..he may become one but that's largely because of Hood and his greed for playin thief even when he is still an active Sheriff.:snoop:

I think I'm almost done with this show......native americans being smeared was the main turnoff for me...and characters like Siob and Gordon being killed..was basically Hood's fault. I mean he and the gang wanted to be overly GREEDY and keep thieving and put them all at further risk..and they went too far stealin from elite military. At the end of last episode..it seems like Hood is gonna team up with Kai and his gang now...which is retarded....they keep getting off easy..especially Rebecca, the spoiled bytch brat lol. Realistically she would have died awhile ago..but ohh let's keep the attractive white people alive just because! lol. Seriously :pacspit: at this show...

I hear what you're saying but we as TV watchers usually watch characters who are basically bad people.
Look at the Sopranos, The Wire, Breaking Bad, Empire, Banshee, etc.
We're watching bad people do bad things but we let it slide because we like them, maybe live vicariously through them a little.

Hood and his crew are thieves. However, the writers make most of the people they rob look like terrible human beings so we sympathize with the crew.

As far as Rebecca, she thinks she's a boss because her uncle is. He runs the town and everyone cowers in fear of him.
She can walk around in her cute little dresses and heels and act like a boss because she has his power behind her.
But when she ran into a stone cold killer who doesn't give a fukk, she shyt her pants.
banshee-season-3-image-4-600x400.jpg

And as far as the native americans and brothas. Yea, L's were dealt out but at least they had Chayton talking big shyt and truth ether that they couldn't dispute.
The Philly cats took terrible Ls though. Jeez. They were just a plot arc advancement for Proctor to get over playing house with Brock's ex and get over his mother.
Now he's gonna be more ruthless.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

I agree that the Colonel really didn't do shyt wrong. I don't believe they ever said how they got the money, I'm sure it was illegal, but dude was only protecting their money from some thieves.

But Hood knows the Colonel isn't a decent person. Although it was a Marine base, Hood recognized that the men handling the money weren't Marines themselves. They were the same type of mercenaries that Hood was himself when he worked for Mr. Dalton. I think Hood figured he was probably robbing the same organization he used to work for.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@jwinfield @Slimkid07

I just don't like how the Native American storyline was handled, they dropped the ball big time. Chayton started out with so much promise, then was reduced to a psycho killer.

Rebecca, on the other hand, can't stand her. I'm not a big fan of the actress and I noticed that, while she helped Kai and Burton take out Frazier and his gang :comeon:, She just seems like a waste of space to me and I so wish Kai would have taken her out for nearly getting him killed because she went behind his back. Kai may be getting back to being even more ruthless again, but he is way too soft when it comes to her - especially as she doesn't seem nearly as loyal as Burton no matter how much she says she was trying to "help" him by making the deal with the Salvadorians.

I find it rather cheap for the writers to kill off Siobhan and Gordon just to reunite Lucas/Carrie (which we all know it coming). I knew it Sioban and Gordon gonna die in the future. When Gordon joined the war so I knew it's a wrap for him.

I can't help but roll my eyes :comeon: everytime 100 pound Carrie manages to beat up a highly trained soldier or assassian or mob enforcer. Really, show? Even with her background, a fist fight is still a fist fight and someone with equal training and skill who is twice her size and weight wouldn't always get bested by her.:what: