Banshee Season 3

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
liked the last episode and how they didnt try to force marry everyone's problems together. i still dont get how you waltz into a military stronghold and there's no tape/incriminating evidence after the slaughter that doesnt have hood in jail, as we speak. but whatever...fukkery.

the base closed down, reset for private contract use, then closed down again, you're never going to get tape on what private contractors do

also it was the type of money that you can't just report stolen

they definitely left some holes open on this season, i didn't like the way season 2 end with the rabbit resolution storyline, so i think this season is better, yet, both season 2 and 3 are miles away from how good the first seson was

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I just watch knowing at some point I'll see every female charector on that show naked.

We take bets on which order though :smile:

where can I get smileys? I joined for the smiley

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Eliza Dushku will be joining Banshee next season

Last edited by a moderator:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Would have loved to see this. I wonder if it was ever filmed or will be an extra on the blu ray.
OjSZa0G.jpg
Is this a real pic or just photoshopped?

Brehs.... I know its still early in 2015...

GoT aint dropped yet, we dont know what to truly make of Better Call Saul, The Walking Dead aint finished and a lot of other shows aint even dropped yet.

But I think it wouldnt be stupid or a reach to go head and give Banshee the crown of best show of 2015. I mean EVERY fukkING episode this season has been DOPE. Its like they dont know the fukk a FILLER EP is!!!:banderas:
I liked BCS, Walking Dead was its usual not loving up to its potential self, and while GoT is my favorite show I can say that minus the last 3 episodes this season was a let down. I have no problem giving Banshee the title so far.