Banshee Season 3

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm hoping cinemax increases the budget for next seasons production so we can get a multi city hunt(ala strike back) for Job. Small town setting been played, we need some big city fukkery. :blessed:

Also not feeling this Nazi civil war story line :dahellout:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Is fakkit boy taking Job to the CIA? He said Job was the golden ticket. Obviously he can't make Job work for him or he'll send a signal to Hood.

It's bout to be a long wait for season 4 tho
I think that dude is somehow connected to the guy who trained Hood in the flashbacks

Remember he was talking about how Job erased 40 guys but he really only needed to disappear 1

That 1 is obviously Hood

Maybe they(whoever "they" are) have been looking for Hood for years and they think finding Job is the only way they'll ever find Hood since hes the one who erased hom from the system

The show was obviously trying to tell us their is a connection between the military dudes they robbed and the dude who trained Hood showing they had the same ring and tapped in the same cadence

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I think that dude is somehow connected to the guy who trained Hood in the flashbacks

Remember he was talking about how Job erased 40 guys but he really only needed to disappear 1

That 1 is obviously Hood

Maybe they(whoever "they" are) have been looking for Hood for years and they think finding Job is the only way they'll ever find Hood since hes the one who erased hom from the system

The show was obviously trying to tell us their is a connection between the military dudes they robbed and the dude who trained Hood showing they had the same ring and tapped in the same cadence

The guy (Leo?) says that the 40 covert operatives were erased from the NSA database. Also, in the flashbacks, Hood says "What unit? What branch?" and Dalton says "Exactly!" I think that's a play on the idea that "NSA" stood for "No Such Agency".

Whoever "They" are, they were actually actually after Job himself before he even met Hood. Remember, they originally sent Hood to kill Job for them.

I might be wrong, but I got the impression that Hood didn't really kill his father. They just brainwashed him into believing it as part of turning him into their version of Jason Borne. Now that they have Job they'll probably try something similar to try to get him to work for them.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt may be past SOA fukkery levels with non cacs taking constant l's.
Nowhere close.

One of the last episodes had a group of special ops get outsmarted and taken out by the club.

They had to take a vote just to eliminate a rule banning black people :dahell:

At least Hood's crew consists of a black guy and an Asian that the majority of next season will be focused on rescuing.

I don't think a minority on SOA did as much shyt as Chayton. He shytted on everybody, snapped the neck of an important white woman, killed random white people, escaped death a few times

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
RIP Gordon, you went a G saving the girl you loved :to:

gotta find job... man, the way job and sugar always talk to each other make me die laughing... didn't even let him finish his sentence before he broke his thumb :mjlol:

i'm not givin it back this time - brock :mjlol:

hood was a soldier :lupe:

proctor and hood working together :blessed:

another dope season by the banshee fam, can't wait til next season :salute:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I caught up with all episodes now. Bang out finale, I didn't want any of the crew to die and was relieved until I noticed Gordon had a bullet in him :why: Not my favorite character but I didn't want him clapped either.

Job :mjcry: they need to get that fruitcake back asap.

I wonder what Proctor's smile was about in the end though... He trying to recruit/corrupt Hood?

And like @analog said I'm not feeling the Nazi storyline, I can't take another brother taking a massive L from them dudes. Took a bit to recover from Emmitt's death and I don't know if I'll come back if this Nazi plot kills Suge next season.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
For some reason I get burn notice vibes watching this show. Its cool and not trying to derail the discussion. But its just feel that way to me.

Nice to see Job finally kicking someone ass two weeks in a row

Idk the whole Kai, Burton, Rebecca, subs is okay. Guess they needed filler for Hood rescue. Im definitely not liking the build up to Bunker and the nazi subs. It may pay off to fukkery, but whatever. Interesting to see how Carrie, and her kids react and respond now That Gordon is gone.

Not bad sugar, not bad at all. Great finale. I can't wait for next time.

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
And
Nowhere close.

One of the last episodes had a group of special ops get outsmarted and taken out by the club.

They had to take a vote just to eliminate a rule banning black people :dahell:

At least Hood's crew consists of a black guy and an Asian that the majority of next season will be focused on rescuing.

I don't think a minority on SOA did as much shyt as Chayton. He shytted on everybody, snapped the neck of an important white woman, killed random white people, escaped death a few times
And got his head turned into a canoe. Also fought to almost a standstill by a 5'9" 140 lb cac named Hood. I admit some hyperbole regarding SOA but it ain't far behind. Burton at least should be dead by now. The black Philly gang.:what::snoop::deadmanny: That was total bullshyt. The black people die in the worst way. They bednot off my man Job or Shug

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And got his head turned into a canoe.

The biggest baddest cats on the show always die the worst way. That albino got his dikk bit off, his eyes gouged out, choked out and his neck broken between a bar and a heavy ass plate.

Also fought to almost a standstill by a 5'9" 140 lb cac named Hood.

Hood is definitely bigger than 5'9 140 and as confirmed last night, is a former special ops cat, not some regular dude like Jax.

I admit some hyperbole regarding SOA but it ain't far behind.

Damn near every problem the Sons had was solved with "Blame it on black :manny:" shyt only changed the last season because Gemma blamed it on the Triads.

The Sons was at most a 7 man crew that somehow bested the Triads, the blacks, who were backed by a millionaire with political connects, street muscle and muscle consisting of former special ops guys, the Mexicans, the IRA, local police, DEA and the IRA.