Banshee Season 3

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
great finale, Hood as the sheriff has run its course, glad they foreshadowed him maybe working with Proctor next season, hopefully he don't end up the sheriff again...

I never would have predicted that the season would end with them potentially teaming up. It always looked like it was shaping up for next season to be Hood vs Proctor. Looks like it might be Hood + Proctor vs
Dalton's "covert NSA operatives".

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I never would have predicted that the season would end with them potentially teaming up. It always looked like it was shaping up for next season to be Hood vs Proctor. Looks like it might be Hood + Proctor vs
Dalton's "covert NSA operatives".
We've already had 2 big Hood vs. Proctor fights during season 1 and season 3. I don't think we will get the ultimate one until the series finale maybe. We still have not seen anything between Hood and Burton yet but i think i would rather Hood and Proctor call a truce and work together somehow because i love both characters, the show needs both of them...

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Is fakkit boy taking Job to the CIA? He said Job was the golden ticket. Obviously he can't make Job work for him or he'll send a signal to Hood.

It's bout to be a long wait for season 4 tho

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
great finale, Hood as the sheriff has run its course, glad they foreshadowed him maybe working with Proctor next season, hopefully he don't end up the sheriff again...

Hood working with Proctor could be interesting, he does need someone with connections now that Job is gone. The devil that you know is better than the devil that you don't. That seems to be where they are heading with season 4, the rescue of Job and the Natzi stuff. What happened to that Indian cop though :lupe:

RIP Gordon. Liked how he came in the bar and didn't say anything, just got his weapon and started to prepare :salute:. His kids though have to be :sadbron:, especially with Carrie being the mom that she is. With the money they took, you think she would chill out for a minute now. That triangle choke she had GI Joe in was nice though. Also Job busting out the belt to kill that one dude.

The Hood backstory they showed was interesting, him killing his abusive father (assuming he was honest) and getting recruited for a special black ops unit.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Shug went back to his prime with that right hook :ohlawd:

going for his dogtags job :dahell:, CIA or FBI will force him to work for them

Guile got that work from a wounded Carrie :wow:, RIP Gordon :mjcry:. dont even know how he knew shyt was about to go down

no holds barred Hood next season :blessed:, He was Black ops :lupe:

Proctor with the :shaq: thinking he can get Hood on his team :lolbron:

See you next season brehs :salute:

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Shug went back to his prime with that right hook :ohlawd:

going for his dogtags job :dahell:, CIA or FBI will force him to work for them

Guile got that work from a wounded Rebecca :wow:, RIP Gordon :mjcry:. dont even know how he knew shyt was about to go down

no holds barred Hood next season :blessed:, He was Black ops :lupe:

Proctor with the :shaq: thinking he can get Hood on his team :lolbron:

See you next season brehs :salute:
Carrie/Anna, not Rebecca. Rebecca is Procter niece

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
gawdamn that finale was crack :whoo: from gordon catching a hot one to proctor paying his debt they got me waiting for next season like :feedme:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Proctor goes to philly and eliminate the brothers
This was the only weak part of the finale/season to me

A bunch of heavily armed nikkas in a guarded warehouse and they all get killed by 3 fukking people :wtf: :comeon:

And one of them(Rebecca) is a fukking amateur :wtf:

But this show has always did nikkas dirty so I wasn't surprised :mjpls: