Banshee Season 2

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:laugh: @BonafideDefacto @kingdarius tryna get a bish's contract cancelled coz she activated that "no titty" clause :dead: But on the real Hood shoulda been maaad sus at a random bish throwing his azz that easily. I know it tv and all but any girl talking throwing me ass in the first 20 seconds i meet her is setting me up for the almighty stick up.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Glad ol girl decided she didn't want that Amish life, we need to see her in as less clothing as possible :shaq:

Hood is rivaling Damian Scott from Strike Back in terms of smashing chicks with the quickness, dude doesn't even have to try.

No way Dava would have gotten away with her story about the cop trying to cop a feel :stopitslime:

I forgot Hood still had the diamonds :ohhh:

I liked the need dude going after Rabbit and his no fuks given attitude, came at Carrie like you fukking the sheriff :usure:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Glad ol girl decided she didn't want that Amish life, we need to see her in as less clothing as possible :shaq:

Hood is rivaling Damian Scott from Strike Back in terms of smashing chicks with the quickness, dude doesn't even have to try.

No way Dava would have gotten away with her story about the cop trying to cop a feel :stopitslime:

I liked the need dude going after Rabbit and his no fuks given attitude, came at Carrie like you fukking the sheriff :usure:

If it didn't work then her real pops(Hood) would've taken care of it. I was thinking she was gonna let him call and take her chances with Hood helping her out since they've always been cool.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

Atleast Scott deserves the puzzy he gets, dude is maaad heroic :laugh: this dude hood is drowning his sorrows in some booze and some bish walks up to him on some
ledley.png
" you live around here?" :shaq:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
If it didn't work then her real pops(Hood) would've taken care of it. I was thinking she was gonna let him call and take her chances with Hood helping her out since they've always been cool.

Good point, she's the main reason Hood is sticking around now.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Hood is like Hank from Californication the way chicks be throwing him the ass :damn:
Part of me was :banderas: The other part :what:

She was at the bar for 20 seconds before offering to go back to his spot

But on the real Hood shoulda been maaad sus at a random bish throwing his azz that easily. I know it tv and all but any girl talking throwing me ass in the first 20 seconds i meet her is setting me up for the almighty stick up.

Yup

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
They better not pull that body double, shadowy bullshyt when the deputy broad finally gets naked... I been waiting for her to get naked since season 1.

In fact I thought hood was going to bang her at some point.. but he's playing the friend card with her.. it's only a matter of time.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
They better not pull that body double, shadowy bullshyt when the deputy broad finally gets naked... I been waiting for her to get naked since season 1.

In fact I thought hood was going to bang her at some point.. but he's playing the friend card with her.. it's only a matter of time.
Oh best believe I'm throwing her on the list with that lame "Indian" bish to get recasted with the quickness if she don't show dem thangs :shaq:....already got the petition drawn up