Ban cars and this is the result. Vredenburg, Utrecht, Netherlands ...

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
This is dope af. As for riding in cold weather, if you warm or are warmed up before you jump out there, you should have a fairly enjoyable trip.

I'd like to see this in Houston

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I know they tried & won't do it...

But getting rid of a lot of cabs & taxis will help traffic in NYC. Not to mention parking. There's a few TLC plated vehicles parked on my block, didn't think that was allowed

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I know they tried & won't do it...

But getting rid of a lot of cabs & taxis will help traffic in NYC. Not to mention parking. There's a few TLC plated vehicles parked on my block, didn't think that was allowed

as far as I know TLC cars are just passenger vehicles that could park anywhere, the only special privileges they got are taxi stands.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I’m not gone ride a bike in the cold weather lol.

Big ups to the Netherlands. I don’t think this is feasible here. Maybe in the east coast cities, but not down here.

Yep all this fit talk is great when youre in a very moderate climate like Europe. Now, try that shyt in hot ass states where it gets to 105 in summer or the northern midwest.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
The first time I had a bike bell aggressively rung at me in my life was my first day in Amsterdam. :mjgrin:

I was in Amsterdam the fall of 2019 again and they were charging like $7 euro an hour to park your car anywhere near city center.

Also watched 2 dudes get into bike accidents lmao. They ride or die on their bikes, will run a car off the road if they feel like it.:wow: