Baltimore State Attorney Marilyn Mosby indicted by the feds for false Covid load applications

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The entire article tells you exactly why she’s getting charged :mjlol:

She didn’t meet the criteria for the withdrawal in the first place and she did some other fukkery as well involving two homes that they owned.
How you a lawyer playing dumb games?

A Black one at that?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Ehh yeah it's misleading information, but you should be able to take money out of your own retirement if you want:gucci:

You can. You have to pay a penalty.

She did it under the Cares Act so she didn’t have to pay the penalty.

She scamming.

I’m not advocating for severe punishment for her but I think we all need to recognize someone trying to get over.

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Listen man if you a public figure you better be on your p’a and q’s. You have people that live just to destroy you.

And if u black , you better be two steps ahead and play by the book.. can’t be trying to do what Sarah and Heath is doing

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see cacs in here… It’s her retirement money and if any of you clowns had a gov retirement or deferred compensation account in 2020 you was allowed to withdraw up to 100k out of your retirement due to Covid… Cops, Postmen, firefighters etc did this across the board..

She will be found not guilty… This indictment is just to muddy her name

I’m not sure why this post got so many daps when it is focused on the wrong thing. What prosecutors are saying is that she falsely claimed hardship when making a withdrawal from her retirement account. You can withdraw funds from your retirement account any time you want, however you face tax penalties unless you meet certain criteria. They are saying that a person claiming hardship doesn’t buy and sell near million dollar properties while remaining employed at a six figure job.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
I see cacs in here… It’s her retirement money and if any of you clowns had a gov retirement or deferred compensation account in 2020 you was allowed to withdraw up to 100k out of your retirement due to Covid… Cops, Postmen, firefighters etc did this across the board..

She will be found not guilty… This indictment is just to muddy her name

yep that’s what happened. She obviously pissed someone from Biden camp or justice department off for this to happen. Someone is clapping back at her

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crooked corrupt bytch. Just wish it wasn’t a sista throwing away a career due to her greed. Sure it’s plenty of cacs getting away with murder in government if they getting her up outta here this quick

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
I’m not sure why this post got so many daps when it is focused on the wrong thing. What prosecutors are saying is that she falsely claimed hardship when making a withdrawal from her retirement account. You can withdraw funds from your retirement account any time you want, however you face tax penalties unless you meet certain criteria. They are saying that a person claiming hardship doesn’t buy and sell near million dollar properties while remaining employed at a six figure job.

Breh you don’t get it. She’s being targeted. You got to be looking to get someone to charge someone with that.

Daps
Breh you don’t get it. She’s being targeted. You got to be looking to get someone to charge someone with that.
Can’t be too hard since she also had a tax lien put on her places and then happen to claim hardship to buy a couple of properties. I’d say red flags would be up already.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Can’t be too hard since she also had a tax lien put on her places and then happen to claim hardship to buy a couple of properties. I’d say red flags would be up already.

Not hard to get a tax lien put on you property in MD.

But they been going after her since Freddie Gray. They even tried to got after her for malicious prosecution for that case, and the Court didn’t even throw it out immediately which was crazy.

Is Mosby (and her husband) ambitious politicians? Yeah. You got to be in BMORE.

But, she is far from corrupt.