Baltimore State Attorney Marilyn Mosby indicted by the feds for false Covid load applications

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m not sure why this post got so many daps when it is focused on the wrong thing. What prosecutors are saying is that she falsely claimed hardship when making a withdrawal from her retirement account. You can withdraw funds from your retirement account any time you want, however you face tax penalties unless you meet certain criteria. They are saying that a person claiming hardship doesn’t buy and sell near million dollar properties while remaining employed at a six figure job.
Again the hardship was Covid DOESNT matter in what aspect… literally everyone with a government retirement was allowed to withdraw their own retirement funds WITHOUT PENALTY up too 100k.. Cops, firefighters etc did this shyt across the board..

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Again the hardship was Covid DOESNT matter in what aspect… literally everyone with a government retirement was allowed to withdraw their own retirement funds WITHOUT PENALTY up too 100k.. Cops, firefighters etc did this shyt across the board..

Breh, I work on employee benefit plan audits, I know this isn’t true. The qualifying reasons for a COVID hardship withdrawal are pretty clear:

• You have been diagnosed with COVID-19
  • Your spouse or a dependent has been diagnosed with COVID-19
  • You have financial issues because of being quarantined, furloughed or laid off due to COVID-19
  • You have financial issues because you can’t work due to a lack of childcare caused by COVID-19
  • You’re experiencing financial hardship because the business you own or operate had to close or reduce hours.
An employee has to sign a statement to their benefit provider stating they meet this criteria when making this type of withdrawal.

Your claim that everyone in the government was doing it isnt really an argument. The onus is on the feds to prove that she didn’t qualify for a hardship withdrawal based on the reasons above. But really the feds are trying to get her on lying on mortgage documents to get a lower interest rate and using the hardship withdrawal because that has a cascading effect.

Now based on the optics of this it does seem that the feds have a vendetta against her, but the argument you are using isn’t true.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is bs, I'm not saying she didn't do it, but it's clear they had a axe to grind w/ her for the longest. If we wanna arrest ppl for covid, arrest Cuomo's bytch ass for the handling of nursing homes.

All this it's some bull shyt and Hogan bytch ass been trying to get mosby ever since the sista prosecuted those officers in the freddy grey lynching.

Never forget she was the first prosecutor to really go after these pig cops for killing black folks and the sista went in with both feet in these pigs asses. Remember she was the prosecutor that stuck her neck out so all these cowardly prosecutors / DAs the last 4 years could have some balls and vagina walls to finally prosecute dirty pigs.

At the end of the day this is dirty ass Maryland and Virginia politics. We got in hoe ass Hogan a governor using the government to go at a state Attorney cause she got the guts to prosecute dirty pigs and not arrest black folks for weed. Not to mention his bytch ass tried to fukk the maryland HBCUs out of money for years.

Then next door in Virginia you got a dirty governor and dems working to pull women out of the shadows to claim fake rape against the black lieutenant governor so that he can't run for the governor job or to help folks forget the governor is a black face wearing racist.

Also this once again just proves that the government, state and local only use the cops to siphon money out of lower class folks especially black folks as a way to make profits. If Ms. Mosby didn't go at the pigs in her city for killing black folks or kept prosecuting black folks a gram of weed or for getting a blow job from an adult prostitute she would have never gotten charged or indicted.

This is bull shyt through and through and is being used a weapon to tell other black state prosecutors and local DAs don't think about trying to reform the police department in your city or state.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not hard to get a tax lien put on you property in MD.

But they been going after her since Freddie Gray. They even tried to got after her for malicious prosecution for that case, and the Court didn’t even throw it out immediately which was crazy.

Is Mosby (and her husband) ambitious politicians? Yeah. You got to be in BMORE.

But, she is far from corrupt.

Yep hoe ass Hogan.

As far as a Lien that doesn't mean shyt. For example I had one of my properties on Lien, I bought it cash and was working overseas about every 2 months and would come home for 3 weeks then out for 2 months. Had my sister running the property. She forgot to pay the taxes on the house (house is fully paid for) and the city put a lien on it.

For home taxes in illinois you pay twice ever year. So the first installment wasn't paid and then you have until the next installment to pay what you owed previously. That next installment no money was paid, but then 3 weeks later we called the city and they said the house was on Lien. But it was cleared by paying both payments in total and a penalty amount.

But its not like you can't buy another home or some shyt. The issue is when you in Lien for two years then the city can auction off your home (that is the rules in chicago).

Anyway these dirty white folks and the governement trying to get this sista out the paint.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also here is the thing. They are saying she lied to take out 40K and basically the issue is that she took out a tax free hardship withdraw of 40K.

Ok at her tax rate that 40K is taxed at 35 plus percent. So you telling me the government is wasting millions over $14K in taxes and folks don't think this a witch hunt. Man get the entire fukk out of here.

I can lie right now pull out 40K of profits out of my crypto and never report it. The government might even sick an audit on me. They might even hit me up on back taxes, but I can guarantee you they ain't gonna spend millions to prosecute me on that shyt.

And folks need to stop with this nonsense, I know mothafukkas with money longer than Mosby who the IRS done hit up for them owing 50K, 100K, 150K and etc in taxes. If nothing else the IRS hits them up says we checked the records and you owe such and such. They negotiate with the IRS and get on a payment plan. The government is not spending million of dollars to prosecute them. Them kats gonna either pay or get they money garnished or they home or assets garnished.

Once again this some bull shyt over 40K.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yall know how Frank Lucas was moving lowkey cause he knew the feds could be round the corner on his ass at any moment, then he decided to floss and wear that big ass coat and hat.
Funny how black folks who know they have a target on their back dont learn from that :heh: